Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match (57572 Views)

Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match / Portable Defeats Charles Okocha In Celebrity Boxing Match / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 2:40am On Dec 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvKzg-z1aNk

Today marked the highly anticipated boxing clash between Portable and Charles Okocha. The bout, extensively promoted in the preceding weeks, unfolded on December 26.

In a riveting contest, Portable emerged victorious in the fourth round, demonstrating his prowess with a strategic flurry of punches. Several of these strikes proved decisive, culminating in a notable knockout. Remarkably, Charles Okocha displayed resilience by regaining his footing after absorbing the forceful blows, showcasing tenacity in the face of adversity.

Ultimately, Portable's skill and determination prevailed as the referee announced the final result, declaring Portable the triumphant boxer. With the resounding victory, Portable clinched the coveted belt, solidifying his position as the deserving champion in this hard-fought and compelling encounter.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by princemillla(m): 2:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Wahalaaaaaa

These two are something else.
Well na who eat bellefull na him dey fight boxing. One blow fit knock an hungry man enter heaven

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Ireportlive: 2:51am On Dec 27, 2023
cool

Amala and Ewedu over Akpu anytime any day
Congratulations Portable
The guy is an excellent boxer

Portable was busy at the gym training, Charles was making skit dressed like a lady.. the result was very clear

Congratulations to Charles also, he made millions tonight, and God saved him the refree cancelled round 4

***Agba Fighter all of fame***

Portable Zazuu

Anthony Joshua Olufemim

,Israel Adesanya,

Odunayo Adekuoroye,

Taiwo Olowu,

Kamarudeen Usman

157 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by OlawaleBammie: 2:52am On Dec 27, 2023
Maybe they switched names before the match began..because how on earth would portable beat Charles?? Forget keenly abeg, dat one na English.. grin

But well sha, its a regulated fight no be gidigbogidigbo fight sad

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 2:53am On Dec 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Maybe they switched names before the match began..because how on earth would portable beat Charles?? Forget keenly abeg, dat one na English.. grin

But well sha, its a regulated fight no be gidigbogidigbo fight sad

Portable defeated him blue and black and not by fluke.

I think Portable have more endurance than Charles Okocha and seems to be more on target than Charles.

If Portable blow have more power, he would have knocked Charles Okocha to the ground patapata without him rising again because the amount of punches he landed on Okocha head is enough to do the damage.

232 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Totilopussylick(m): 2:55am On Dec 27, 2023
tongue

Portable is the latest undisputed champion after Anthony Joshua tongue

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 2:58am On Dec 27, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Portable is the latest undisputed champion after Anthony Joshua tongue

I think they are organizing another fight with portable and a different celebrity soon.

With little more training, that Portable can defeat most Nigerian artists.

Especially those wey don rip am before. Coz that was his motivation for winning the bout.

207 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Bobloco: 2:59am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I think Portable have more endurance than Charles Okocha and seems to be more on target than Charles.

If Portable blow have more power, he would have knocked Charles Okocha to the ground patapata without him rising again because the amount of punches he landed on Okocha head is enough to do the damage.

LegendHero, I dedicate one bottle of Hero beer for you

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2023
Bobloco:

LegendHero, I dedicate one bottle of Hero beer for you

Make I go use am finish this suya then.

Thank you bro and merry Xmas.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Bobloco: 3:02am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Make I go use am finish this suya then.

Thank you bro and merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas to you too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by CandyOps(m): 3:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Charles clearly isn't a boxer. Portable just used normal street boxing IQ

Lol Charles be throwing hands like a babe 😂

186 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by OlawaleBammie: 3:08am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

shey a no go go learn boxing like this and add weight to complement my landing punch grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 3:12am On Dec 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
shey a no go go learn boxing like this and add weight to complement my landing punch grin

Abeg learn am fast make we pair you with Anthony Joshua.

I will be counting on you to defeat him.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 3:13am On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Amala over Akpu anytime any day
Congratulations Portable
The guy is an excellent boxer

Portable was busy at the gym training, Charles was making skit dressed like a lady.. the result was very clear

Congratulations to Charles also, he made millions tonight, and God saved him the refree cancelled round 4

😂 😂

I no even Sabi how much each go win? You get the actual figures?

Portable said last week that he will be donating his win to charity.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Ireportlive: 3:16am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

😂 😂

I no even Sabi how much each go win? You get the actual figures?

Portable said last week that he will be donating his win to charity.

I no get idea

4 Likes

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by KosiGee(m): 3:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Both of them should go back and work on their fitness and ringcraft. They fought like two chickens but kudos to Zazu portable. He showed guts. Charles Okocha is a disappointment. What was he doing in there? That man should be flogged by a koboko made out of donkey or camel hide.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by KosiGee(m): 3:45am On Dec 27, 2023
CandyOps:
Charles clearly isn't a boxer. Portable just used normal street boxing IQ

Lol Charles be throwing hands like a babe 😂

I give it to portable but what they did in there wasn’t boxing. Both men were throwing hands like two angry ladies trying to rip off hair attachments from each others head.
Portable appeared more confident and has potential to improve.
Charles shouldn’t be getting himself in celebrity boxing. His muscles and physique are there to decorate and aid his skits.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Fasindo: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2023
shocked

Congratulations to Portable

Portables na real street guy, unlike Charles Okocha.

I would want the organizers of tournament to organize another boxing match that will be between Portable ( King of Zazu) and Pastor Odumeje (The lion himself)

Since Odumeje is the battle, the lion and bahose.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:51am On Dec 27, 2023
Yorubas are naturally talented in physical combat.

Na ONLY mouth Ibos get.

76 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2023
KosiGee:

I give it to portable but what they did in there wasn’t boxing. Both men were throwing hands like two angry ladies trying to rip off hair attachments from each others head.
Portable appeared more confident and has potential to improve.
Charles shouldn’t be getting himself in celebrity boxing. His muscles and physique are there to decorate and aid his skits.

Lol see you, boxing is not easy o.

Na from outside we dey always look am like say e easy.

I have the Oculus Quest 2 at home and I have this boxing VR game that I always fight. When I first started, I would have gas out during round 4 sometimes even with the fact that I am throwing imaginary punch in virtual reality. I used to throw punch around too. But after some time I pick up and started boxing normally.

I think boxing is need endurance. If you can maintain your strength and not gas out easily, you can stand a chance in amateur boxing like that of Zazu and Okocha.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by incogni2o: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2023
Was this the guy potable said cheated him 2million naira

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by LegendHero(m): 4:18am On Dec 27, 2023
incogni2o:
Was this the guy potable said cheated him 2million naira

2 million wetin. E be like say na 40 million portable talk say he rip am of.

He mentioned it in their pre match press conference. He said he is a ripper and he will channel all those emotion to beat him.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by seunmsg(m): 4:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Congratulations to Portable.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by tsdarkside(m): 4:25am On Dec 27, 2023
they will be havin big mouths....

look how they fight like complete olodos....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by tsdarkside(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Yorubas are naturally talented in boxing.

Na ONLY mouth Ibos get.

thats true....yorubas have this natural tenacity thing....

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Newsmic: 4:30am On Dec 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Astra101: 4:52am On Dec 27, 2023
So the hype fight was real

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by mytime24(f): 5:39am On Dec 27, 2023
Re-match loading

1 Like

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by Lemos14: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2023
Astra101:
So the hype fight was real

I thought it was a joke too. Charles okocha was just fighting like a girl.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I think they are organizing another fight with portable and a different celebrity soon.

With little more training, that Portable can defeat most Nigerian artists.

Especially those wey don rip am before. Coz that was his motivation for winning the bout.

He will defeat Antony Joshua and Floyd maywhether combined

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match by orohbirodeysmel: 5:52am On Dec 27, 2023
I talk am here that Portable will win na the script...Now... Charles Okocha will be going about saying..." I was robbed...I want my rematch" grin grin

They will organize another rematch by Easter..
and Charles will win that one...

Seeing people saying Amala over Akpu, talking all sorts of shits, trying to bring in tribal sentiments shows how stupid many folks are on this platform. Two celebrities who are made for life came together and devised a means to Cashout from their fans full-time and you people are here spewing trash.

It was Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg that wanted to enter the ring, before sharp guy Charles Okocha brought the idea home

87 Likes 13 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.