Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Snapdragon Or Exynos Which One Do You Prefer? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Snapdragon Or Exynos Which One Do You Prefer? (2263 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A21s - How Good Is The New Exynos 850? / Samsung's Exynos VS Snapdragon Issue. / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snapdragon Or Exynos Which One Do You Prefer? by ngadaAwo: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
lalasticlala we love this thread cool
Re: Snapdragon Or Exynos Which One Do You Prefer? by abumeinben(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
ngadaAwo:
lol

but we're talking about performance here cheesy

Yes na.... Exynos dey do "oya launch fess"
Re: Snapdragon Or Exynos Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Otutu1:
How can I tell if a phone i want to buy is Snapdragon or Exynos?
check de specs of the fone before buying
Re: Snapdragon Or Exynos Which One Do You Prefer? by sureteeboy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Otutu1:
How can I tell if a phone i want to buy is Snapdragon or Exynos?

ngadaAwo:
download cpu z on play store
it'll tell you the hardware details of your device

LOL. He's talking about a phone he's yet to purchase and you're suggesting CPU Z
Re: Snapdragon Or Exynos Which One Do You Prefer? by xtervaganza(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
greenhulk:

Exynos chips are tuned to perfom very good on benchmarks. In real life usage over a long period the situation is different. If u know u know. Galaxy s6 only has exynos , no snapdragon variant. At first release it was blistering fast and battery was good, but after some time performance reduced drastically and started to lag, battery life became mediocre. Samsung had to go back to making snapdragon versions for the s7 upwards.
I agree with you but Samsung's update on the s6 has fixed the issues you listed.

It's now really fast and the battery life is good tbh. I read somewhere online the lag and battery drain was due to a problem with the O S

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Phones With 64gb Can I Buy With 50k? / My Whatsapp Account Has Been Banned / 2 Reliable Ways To Identify An Unknown Caller ID Without Using A Truecaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.