Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

"I Was Given Up To 8 Drips And Several Injections"-Zlatan Ibile Thank God(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Given Up To 8 Drips And Several Injections"-Zlatan Ibile Thank God(video) (490 Views)

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Given Up To 8 Drips And Several Injections"-Zlatan Ibile Thank God(video) by Gistvic: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
@gistvic.com

Zlatan Ibile went on his Instagram page to thank God for success of his show after several illness.

He was almost giving up on the show, but God took control . The show was a bomb and had a lot fans and lovers

He shares:

"IN less than 7days I came up with the idea of my pop up show and I picked a date with faith !! On Tuesday I was rushed down to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that I had serious malaria and typhoid and my show was Saturday� I was given up to 8 drips and several injections !! On Thursday I was still not feeling better I was already getting worried and thinking of canceling my pop up show� !! On Friday morning I was still having headache and hot body temperature � !! My mum told me to have faith and luckily I got discharged on Friday evening� !!! I was overwhelmed with the turn up yesterday !! The devil tried but he failed !
Thanks for the LOVE GOD bless everyone who came out
Big shout out to @shofwears and my team ��"

GIST VIA https://www.gistvic.com/2018/08/i-was-given-up-to-8-drips-and-several.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LAoQtd5fIrU/W4MFClg8QtI/AAAAAAAAA3U/1bVhCJ9x-DE_u6TzMTV4y1GlkNN8G1FxACLcBGAs/s400/39810483_305949663544006_7644597807520677888_n.jpg[/img]
Re: "I Was Given Up To 8 Drips And Several Injections"-Zlatan Ibile Thank God(video) by Gistvic: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Uriel Step Out With Mobile Police To AMVCA / Bridal Beauty Looks From #AMVCA2018 You Will Love / Here Are The 5 Most Featured Artists So Far In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.