Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How I Stopped Masturbation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Stopped Masturbation (454 Views)

58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? / How I Stopped Masturbation Addiction Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stopped Masturbation by johntraffic: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
No one talks about it, parents avoid the subjects and friends consider it embarrassing. Still, masturbation exists and lots of people are practicing it regularly. Most men start to masturbate when they are teenagers. Their body is transforming, they become adults and they are eager to get to know themselves. Later on, men still practice it if they happen to be deprived of sex for a while. But this is the limit of normality. If practiced excessively, masturbation can have harmful and unpleasant side effects. It's just like drinking alcohol: a glass every now and then is inoffensive, but a couple of glasses a day become problematic.
Some teenagers continue to masturbate very often because nobody warns them about the fact that masturbation might be harmful and they are too embarrassed to ask if anything bad can happen to them from excessive masturbation. The undesirable consequences of such a behavior will only become visible in time. You are not going to masturbate today and see the side effects tomorrow. Only after a few years of excessive masturbation your body will be affected and you will stumble upon unexpected problems. It is best to be informed and to know what the risks of continuing with your bad habit are.
One of the most unpleasant and harmful consequences of over masturbation is the possibility of developing sexual dysfunctions. In time, if you don't put an end to this habit, you might find yourself unable of having a normal relationship. You will start to suffer of premature ejaculation, you will be unable to maintain an erection and your semen will start leaking. This is extremely unpleasant and embarrassing because you can't control yourself and each time you'll see or think about something exciting, you'll leak semen. Excessive masturbation can even modify the shape and the size of your penis and you might realize one day that it has shrunken and curved.
The leaking semen and the premature ejaculation might seem the most harmful consequences of excessive masturbation. They are indeed devastating for a man, but they might be accompanied by other consequences like tiredness, blurred vision, hair fall and weakness. Over masturbation will eventually turn you into a frustrated person that won't enjoy other people's company.
If you have already crossed the line and turned occasional masturbation into a daily habit, it is absolutely compulsory to give it up.
PART 2 COMING UP

2 Likes

Re: How I Stopped Masturbation by Alejoc(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Victory at last ****

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Kegel Exercises To Stop Premature Ejaculation / Natural Solution For Sexual Satisfaction / FERTILITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.