Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' (33170 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by benben1000: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2018
He looks yoruba...isn't he one?
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Jinkamii: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Nigga is gay
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Lilimax(f): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Evil sadists everywhere shocked
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by LadyHeaven(f): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
EmekaBlue:
what do u mean...

It is not OK for a straight man to wear bum short please roger that

This is Noble Igwe a self acclaimed stylish guru, married and isn't gay? So what sup? Fashion is sometimes crazy, no need judging someone's sexuality from something that petty

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by currentprice: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2018
grin
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by RSVP: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70647841:
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
And a video?
Maybe millions words...........

What u see can still be deceiving.
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by EmekaBlue(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
LadyHeaven:

This is Noble Igwe a self acclaimed stylish guru, married and isn't gay? So what sup? Fashion is sometimes crazy, no need judging someone's sexuality from something that petty
stylish guru indeed! grin He looks gay with those bum shorts on even if not gay

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by LadyHeaven(f): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
EmekaBlue:
stylish guru indeed! grin He looks gay with those bum shorts on even if not gay

Kikiki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by Nancypunni: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
I hate dat mumu flavour and kcee because of this their irritating shameful dance
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by mcbliss: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Mtcheew, so wearing short (BUM) shorts automatically makes one ga.y and no longer a woman lover? Wonder if girls who wear baggy and breakdance are automatically labeled Lesies...anyway wetin concern conductor with overload?

*walks out
Wah if he wears G-string? sad
Re: Yomi Casual Reacts To 'His' Twerking Video In Bum Shorts. Says 'That's Not Me' by sanpipita(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
mcbliss:
Wah if he wears G-string? sad
He will still be straight, there are gstrings for men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Breaks Up With Mike Godson / So Sad!!! Famous Actor Jackie Chan Just Pass Away[dead] / Diane, Mercy And CeeC Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.