Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Got Inspired :hopewell. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Got Inspired :hopewell. (278 Views)

Get Yourself A Land At Hopewell Park Estate / Be Inspired: My Wife Left Me, I Lived Without Hope. / Awesome : 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka-inspired Agbada To Mark His Birthday (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got Inspired :hopewell. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Quick update - the person lived. Depending on how you were chopped in half and your immediate blood loss, you could be (brain) dead in minutes (depending on how long the brain actually takes to die once deprived of blood flow). If however you were squashed in half and the squashing prevented all your blood from leaking out (such as being smashed by a rock in a mine collapse or being run over by a truck tire) you could live many years more. There is such a case of that happening to a man named Peng Shuilin. Peng continues to live to this day even though he was cut in half by a truck tire. In fact, he has even learned to walk again with a prosthetic lower body.

His survival and determination provide great hope and inspiration to those that have seen what he has overcome. Perhaps one day our advancements in medicine and science will allow us to regrow body parts or even survive worse things and still be able to lead a life worth living. After all, to those who love him or are inspired by his triumphs, he has managed to improve the lives of those around him.

What is even more amazing is that he has now opened his own store where he works and is a part of the community. It is called the Half man - Half price store. So when you feel like complaining that you have life rough and it has dealt you a bad hand, take some inspiration from someone who has had rough times also and still continued on.

EDIT at 14,000 views and updated at 40k view

Culled from quora.com

(1) (Reply)

With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate / Fabmumspiration Of The Week : Just Focus / A 3-day Workshop On Etiquettes & Elocution For Ages 5 To 15 At Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.