Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Be Inspired: My Wife Left Me, I Lived Without Hope. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Inspired: My Wife Left Me, I Lived Without Hope. (930 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Inspired: My Wife Left Me, I Lived Without Hope. by octopus111: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Sidiku Olusegun Omoluabi.

Do not write an end to your story, when your life may not have even begun!

Today i share another unique story with you:

As he approached where i had been waiting for him, i could hear the sound of his car stereo from afar, he listened to Dolly Parton's Coat of many colors, he seemed engrossed in the song, that he sang along so loud, so beautifully and so effortlessly, i saw a happy man.

Oh,here he comes! i exclaimed, Mr. Yakubu(a fictitious name) had come to take on a certain task for me, a gentleman he is, God fearing, hardworking, and he also keeps to time (I love when people keep to time).

"Good morning Mr. Yakubu, how are you doing today sir, and thanks for making it here on time", these i said

With a smile on his face,he replied the same vein.

Mr. Yakubu's rare character marvels me, he earns little, yet appears happy and overly contented always, would do his job so diligently and would give a hundred percent!

On this day, out of my flaring curiosity to understand how he pulls his magic, i thought i should explore !

So, jokingly i said , "sir, when you drive around in your car, you always listen to beautiful songs, you would tune the volume of your car stereo so loud, would sing along and aloud too, you always look happy, does it mean you don't have any issues sir, a burden? "

Lol,
Silly, right?, i know

An uneasy question that was, but not for Mr. Yakubu, with a canny expression on his face ,he looked at me and said "Sir, we cannot afford to live everyday of our lives in a way that it would depict that we have challenges ,no we cannot"

For some seconds he paused...., then continued

" It pleases the devil seeing you sad, you just have to decide never to give him that joy, for our God does not fail" .

"I had a terrible accident, i was bedridden for a long time, my wife left with our four children, children I've been denied access to, till this very moment,

They thought i was going to die, i thought i was going to die, i lived without hope but God did not fail me,

You see these hands sir, these bones you see are not in anyway connected, but I've learnt to drive with them

If i twist this hand (his right hand) , what you would see would amaze you"

"I've got to look past my circumstances and give life another chance, these words i speak to myself, everyday"

Oh....., at this point my heart became really heavy, i could feel my heartbeat in my mouth, i was teary eyed, i could have beaten myself up for starting the conversation that led to these revelations......

Wow, so there's a story behind every smile and a meaning to every tear?
If you're yet victorious, could it be that you've been scared of being defeated?
What stops you from giving life another shot when God has not given up on you!

Hmmmm..... alright everyone, i bet you wonder what my response was, right?

I just said " sir, that song you played on your way here, coats of many colors, could you play that particular song again, and please turn it up very loud!!!!!"

He obliged, he played the song really loud, we sang together, and as we sang, we smiled emotionally, and we laughed.

His story has just begun.

1 Like

Re: Be Inspired: My Wife Left Me, I Lived Without Hope. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2018
kiss
Re: Be Inspired: My Wife Left Me, I Lived Without Hope. by olutimmy04(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Seen Trying To Help Daughter Win A Dance Competition In Bauchi / Man Gets Thousands Of Birthday Calls After Son Did This / Clearance Sales For Quality Cool Polos! 100% Cotton! Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.