Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. (11560 Views)

Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. / Breaking News! PMB Gives Senator Aisha Alhassan Approval For Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by omocalabar(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2018
When will we hear " completes "..... What were they doing for the past three yrs
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by TimeManager(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2018
A big slap on Atiku
kiss the truth!
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Viking007(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
chuksanambra:

Just like how Jonathan completed 2nd Niger bridge within 3years, abi?

Honestly, God would punish PDP for what they did to Igbos.

I don't know which one is more painful. That Jonathan didn't work on that bridge or the fact that he took Igbo leaders on a trip of foolishness to the site where tippers were dumping sand.

Jonathan won't die like Ojukwu. His manhood would die before him.
[/s]In your myopic mind now you've made sense abi? Has there been any tangible improvement on that same bridge since Jonathan left it almost 4 yrs ago?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by deomelo: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Viking007:
[s][/s] Isn't it too early to be this foolish?

Stop letting me know how foolish you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by deomelo: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Viking007:
[s][/s]In your myopic mind now you've made sense abi? Has there been any tangible improvement on that same bridge since Jonathan left it almost 4 yrs ago?

A lot of changes according to Nigerians, but none according to Igbos..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by PHILipu1(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
Always flagging off, never commissioning. While serious administrators like ambode and wike after 3years are already getting their projects ready for commissioning phase. Their own is always 56% to 87% completed everyday till 2019
Lol.
Do you think that Buhari will do made in Aba projects?
His projects are standard projects that will last.

Any massive project that you really want to do in Nigeria will talk not less than 3 years when you add some months during raining season that contractors can not work.

Why couldn't PDP fix all this for 16 years and you are here complaining of 3 years?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Corrinthians(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Its a lie we will not take it. GEJ already began this project and left it at 80% completion. PMB has nothing to do with this project grin
Baba just knows where to hit them for maximum impact. I'm suspecting Tinubu is the one spoiling him with such knowledge of savagery. grin

Waiting for pdp supporters worldwide to come demonstrate their frustrations here yet again. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by PHILipu1(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2018
omocalabar:
When will we hear " completes "..... What were they doing for the past three yrs
3 years?
What of PDP 16 years?
Even though Atiku was VP for 8 years.
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by emmie14: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes we the good Nigerians who love Saraki and Atiku say that GEJ left this road at 80% completion. PMB is not doing anything.

Okay show me one project PMB has initiated, built and finished in 3 years grin
Stop stressing yourself
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by blackaxe78: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2018
yarimo:
And ATIKU was vice-president for 8 years he didn't do anything to upgrade that road. I SMH for ATIKU undecided

Atiku was embezzling all through the 8years.

Even his Street is untarred so how much more the road leading to his state.

Same with Obasanjo. Left the road leading to his state as an abandoned project. The road leading to the farm is finished.

They all PDP goons. Loot when you have the power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by BruncleZuma: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2018
See as them pack themselves full this thread...even the multi-account ones no fit help themselves to form crowd...is it how we will survive as a nation; by building roads to an aspirants village and asking why he didn't do it while in office all for cheap votes.

I laugh in Kanuri.

Before you start jerking off remember you still have the 12 years of PDP veterans amongst yourselves.
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Viking007(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2018
deomelo:

A lot of changes according to Nigerians, but none according to Igbos..
Yeah, I can see cars plying the second Niger bridge now. You better fvck off my mention.
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by emmie14: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

3 years?
What of PDP 16 years?
Even though Atiku was VP for 8 years.
Musa yar'dua express in Abuja. Started by Musa completed by Jonathan. Rail lines and Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport new terminal. Paid off project.
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by thaoriginator: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2018
FG, when will you people come and flag off my bathroom floor project? After voting for you guys I haven't seen any improvement o. All my tiles don crack finish..
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by PHILipu1(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

Musa yar'dua express in Abuja. Started by Musa completed by Jonathan. Rail lines and Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport new terminal. Paid off project.
Most were already paid off by the military government of Abdusalam ok.
Not PDP projects
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is the best thing that have happened to Nigeria since slice bread! cool
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Moblord(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by magzey: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
Always flagging off, never commissioning. While serious administrators like ambode and wike after 3years are already getting their projects ready for commissioning phase. Their own is always 56% to 87% completed everyday till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by yusufobinna1(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
you are right, but fg project are massive one compared to state government.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2018
chuksanambra:

Just like how Jonathan completed 2nd Niger bridge within 3years, abi?

Honestly, God would punish PDP for what they did to Igbos.

I don't know which one is more painful. That Jonathan didn't work on that bridge or the fact that he took Igbo leaders on a trip of foolishness to the site where tippers were dumping sand.

Jonathan won't die like Ojukwu. His manhood would die before him.
and God bless buhari for killing igbo freedom activist.... Deranged fool.
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by famosh: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:

Ki lon se bobo BMC yii, abeg no call me Ibob abi wetin dem they call them, just google Jonathan's achievements and you will clearly see it, ( but I'll give you one for free, the only federal university, in buhari's state. Even after buhari's long years in government)
So granting license is now the same as completion? Did you see the state of those universities when they came on board & even now? Una dey think at all?
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Mcreloaded(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2018
The same way Oshiomhole constructed the road leading to Annenihs house. I trust Oshiomhole is behind this arrangement.
Unless the road leading to sarakis hometown is not yet tarred the I won't be surprised if the road is also awarded.
Please governors and leaders alike start working on the roads leading to your home town or house because it is a curse for opposition to construct roads leading to your houses or home town and you shamelessly ride your car on the same road.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by emmie14: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2018
PHILipu1:
Most were already paid off by the military government of Abdusalam ok.
Not PDP projects
Most"... Mention the project . I majored my discuss with Yar'dua and Jonathan not mentioning Obasanjo who took over from Abdusalam. Did Abdusalam paid for the airport?
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by PHILipu1(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2018
emmie14:

Most"... Mention the project
u
Do your investigations
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by emmie14: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2018
PHILipu1:
u
Do your investigations
You don't have facts.
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by iammo(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2018
famosh:

So granting license is now the same as completion? Did you see the state of those universities when they came on board & even now? Una dey think at all?
who did this to you? abeg here is there wiki page in case you have something tangible you would like to use to defend your statements, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_University,_Dutsin-Ma
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by famosh: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
who did this to you? abeg here is there wiki page in case you have something tangible you would like to use to defend your statements, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_University,_Dutsin-Ma

I should be the one asking who did this to you!
I know say you go rush to defend without comprehending the point first, as Rio Ferdinand wey you be na!
I'm saying you can't claim those universities are completed projects, especially as at 2015, when all of them barely had any structures or accredited courses then!
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by ibroauthen(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Its a lie we will not take it. GEJ already began this project and left it at 80% completion. PMB has nothing to do with this project grin
If you can support it with evidence(s) then I will take you serious
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Butterflyleo: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
ibroauthen:

If you can support it with evidence(s) then I will take you serious

I was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by Butterflyleo: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2018
See all the clowns liking my comment ignorantly because I said GEJ began this project grin

They don't know I was being sarcastic cheesy

An ogogoro chugger like Gej who could not finish the PDP secretariat while he was in power. Is it that one who will do this?
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by EvilMetahuman: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:

Ki lon se bobo BMC yii, abeg no call me Ibob abi wetin dem they call them, just google Jonathan's achievements and you will clearly see it, ( but I'll give you one for free, the only federal university, in buhari's state. Even after buhari's long years in government)
ipob show us the project gej STARTED and COMMISSIONED
Re: Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. by otunbakolawole(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Fire brigade road project. All these politicians are diapers, you need to change them constantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Late To Override President’s Veto On Electoral Bill –lawmakers / INEC Rejects Omoyele Sowore's Suspension By Rebel AAC Members - Photo / Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.