Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Start A Blog And Make Money From It In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start A Blog And Make Money From It In Nigeria (246 Views)

My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog And Make Money From It In Nigeria by Experience101(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2018
If you have ever thought about creating a blog and using it to make money part time or full time then I suggest you read this article.

Blogging is the first thing you should consider going into if you interested in making passive income online. There are lots of people that have been able to quite their 9-5 jobs and have gone into blogging full time. Bloggers like Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija etc. have made millions through blogging. This been said, there are thousands of people that have tried blogging but only few have really make something reasonable out of it.

Blogging is not as simple as people make it look like, you hear them say just open a website and post contents on them and people will rush to read your blog but I can tell you that it’s a lie. When it comes to blogging having a passion for it is key.

Continue reading https://www.naijahowtozone.com.ng/2018/08/how-to-start-blog-and-make-money-from.html
Re: How To Start A Blog And Make Money From It In Nigeria by Blexny28: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Sure thing. But it requires a lot of time and internet connection.

(1) (Reply)

Your Purpose Your Life. / 50 Surprisingly Simple Ways To Promote Your Book / Ikorodu Division Youth Summit To Hold On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.