Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? (25092 Views)

Which Of These Sentences Used Commas Correctly? (Screenshot) / Are These Sentences Correct? / Grammarians, Who Can Correctly Fill In The Spaces In These Sentences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2018
7. TEACHER: is there Any question? STUDENTS: *silent* TEACHER: we'll see in our next class. **bell rings for break** STUDENTS: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH.......
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
bestpunterever:
then u play home alone, but when there is no school either you play with your scool mate or yur brothers.

Lolzz i pray make ino enjoy am when momsie ready buy me anything.. But i hardly ever did not go to school sha except normal holidays or midterm breaks.. I play enough after school so i no dey lack for play matter cos my brothers plenty & maby nieghbors too that are age mates
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Vizzy4u:
7. TEACHER: is there Any question?
STUDENTS: *silent*
TEACHER: we'll see in our next class.
**bell rings for break**
STUDENTS: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH.......
Break time best time cheesy
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Harry00(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin I NO GO LIE OO NA NUMBER 6
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by sheDD(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
TechConsult:
None...I work when am suppose and ball when am suppose
who ask u

Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Radiant1020(f): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
[img][/img]
Alwaysking:
Must you Know me

Then get off my mentions
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by shollyshine(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
omo na no.6 oh no school today....time to play
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by ladygudhead(f): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Haa no.6 oo
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Alwaysking: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Radiant1020:
[img][/img]

Then get off my mentions
I'm not getting off, I can quote you thousands of times as I deem it fit. get that on ur fish brain okay
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by piroux(f): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
It would have been no 4 but it never happened!! All my maths teachers were fit as fiddles!! Yeye people!! Common malaria they could not have!! sad
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by MOSICATED5(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
As a kid no sch tomorrow was my favorite till I became an Adult and my favorite became send me ur account number
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Hahjascho(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
When there's school but all the teachers were having crucial , long staffs meeting grin
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by Jackzillionaire(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? by brightlinse(m): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2018
6 shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A'eesha Humayrah Abaji, ABU Best Graduating Medical Student / Moment Students Pranked Their Lecturer & Walked Out Of His Class (video) / Neglected Burnt Room In Obafemi Awolowo University - Awolowo Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.