Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

“the Rap Messiah” M.i. Covers Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Rap Messiah” M.i. Covers Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (330 Views)

Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Rap Messiah” M.i. Covers Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue by indulge01: 2:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Withith the Afropop revolution becoming very popular such that the boundaries of hip-hop and pop have become almost fluid and less appreciated, M.I. in a bid as to revive the genre, has assumed the role of a messiah starting with his new album “Yung Denzel“THE RAP MESSIAH” M.I. COVERS GUARDIAN LIFE MAGAZINE’S LATEST ISSUE

Grab a copy of the Guradian Life Magazine for more undiluted reveal from the rap god himself.
See more photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/the-rap-messiah-m-i-covers-guardian-life-magazines-latest-issue/

(1) (Reply)

“i’m In Tears”- Mercy Johnson Broke Down As She Post Her 7th Wedding Anniversary / Simi Joins Nollywood… Takes Up First Movie Role In Kunle Afolayan’s Movie, Mokal / Davido Wows In NYSC Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.