Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

“i’m In Tears”- Mercy Johnson Broke Down As She Post Her 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m In Tears”- Mercy Johnson Broke Down As She Post Her 7th Wedding Anniversary (330 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m In Tears”- Mercy Johnson Broke Down As She Post Her 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mowunmiaf: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie celebrates her 7th anniversary married to Prince Odianosen Okojie.

The mother of three took to her Instagram page to pen down emotional and loving words about her husband.

She wrote:

One of the last times i smiled was on your birthday ,before my mom passed…this Video�

Watch video below.

http://aftrending.com/im-in-tears-mercy-johnson-broke-down-as-she-post-her-7th-wedding-anniversary/

(1) (Reply)

Simi Joins Nollywood… Takes Up First Movie Role In Kunle Afolayan’s Movie, Mokal / Davido Wows In NYSC Khaki / Adorable Pictures As She Celebrate Her 41 Birthday-opeyemi Aiyeola,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.