Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) (11996 Views)

Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / Woman Dupes Bureau De Change Operator Of N4.2 Million / Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
Four job seekers that have N4.2m collectively to spare, Are those ones job seekers?
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by excomarow(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2018
bedspread:
They got what they Deserve...

The Real Pmb Scams Nigerians
The Fake Pmb Scams Nigerians

Shut up! It's only fools like You that are Scamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Realname: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70641845:
Ninety-five per cent of jobs in Nigerian are got through the same way, or is it because these did not work out and they labelled me criminal? But if it had worked out, I would have become a hero, a man who can get jobs at will for applicants,” the suspect reportedly said

See this criminal still making mouth o.
You will rot in jail!

You talk souch it's nauseating

You are not funny nor are you intelligent. You just talk so it would be you talked

You are extremely poor at logic and very handicapped when it comes to analytical tasks

You are an epitome of unintelligence

And you are a talkative
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2018
Hahaha cheesy wink.
You better no let person pikin die of hate on top Baba head.
Dis one he is chasing you upandan here.
Maybe he's tripping already cheesy wink
Dis one go soon burst Belle o cheesy grin wink

1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by openmine(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2018
The unnamed boss(who is also part of the FG) will release these men today and they will continue from where they stopped!

For the very fact that one of the suspects does not regret his actions only validates my claims!
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by 2shure: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2018
u can imagine the miscrants bragging
saying jobs were gotten thru dagbo means
dat he only lost funds he hoped on making if they were employed thru d dubious id cards and employment letters. wtf.. very easy case if he is charged to court
however even at dat court wud grant him bail
efcc wud bill him 500k to 1m.
a scammer and fraudster
imagine d bigger yahop bpys at aso rock
nigeria is a cursed country
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by phase1: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Why did they arrest the guy, he probably works for Tunde Sabiu and Yusuf buhari. Do you know how many billions Sabiu and Yusuf buhari makes from stuffs like this because they are in Aso rock?
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
excomarow:

Then who is he Mr ITK cheesy

Who be your mate zombie? Abi you wan make I dash you new identity?

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Lilimax:
Fraudsters everywhere! https://saturdayblog24.com/bluehost-affiliate-program-2018/
Be very careful before paying that money to strangers shocked
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by excomarow(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Who be your mate zombie? Abi you wan make I dash you new identity?

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Uguruzik(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
FAKE BUHARI'S AID? WHAT IS THING ABOUT BUHARI THAT'S NOT FAKE?
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by patrickokoh: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
so job seekers in Nigeria have 4.2m to pay, na wa o.
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is only associated with lies n fraud.
The law of Cama will surely come hunting one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by christopher9ja: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
believe me the man Kabiru Mohammed is the criminal, my name is Ishaya Christopher I was deceived by Kabiru is the glory of God that I am vindicated.

God save me from evil please

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=saturdayblog24 post=70651060][/quote]

how because i posted my blog post? you dey find trouble ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol / 200 Girls Defiled In Gombe In One Year / Kidnappers Of Rasaq Musibau Demand N200m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.