Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) (11985 Views)

Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / Woman Dupes Bureau De Change Operator Of N4.2 Million / Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by FlirtyGist: 3:26am On Aug 27, 2018
14 job seekers ‘defrauded’ by ‘fake’ Buhari’s aide in Niger

The Niger State Police Command has arrested a man posing as an aide to President Muhammadu Buhari to dupe unsuspecting job seekers of over N4.2 million.

Kabiru Mohammed, 37, allegedly defrauded 14 job applicants in Gurara Local Government Area.

The suspect, it was learnt, deceived his victims by telling them that his boss, who is purportedly one of the Special Advisers to President, had the capacity to secure employment for them in the police, the Nigeria Customs Services, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Navy, Air Force, Nigeria Immigration Services and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The victims – Atahiru Tukura, Bello Abubakar, Mohammed Hussaini, Rabiu Tukura, Umar Danladi, Jibrin Shagabe, Zubairu Danladi, Halidu Musa, Basiru Usman, Mustaph Shehu, Ibrahim Mustaph, Yusuf Ibrahim, Adamu Mohammed and Ahmed Salihu – said they paid between N100,000 and N800,000 to Mohammed.

The police also arrested Ishaya Christopher for allegedly printing fake employment letters and identity (ID) cards.

Mohammed, the police said, confessed that he acted as an intermediary between his unnamed boss and the victims.

“Frankly speaking, I thought it was genuine, after all, nothing is impossible in Nigeria. A lot of people I know have got jobs through the back doors like this. I never knew that it was fake. It is unfortunate.

“Ninety-five per cent of jobs in Nigerian are got through the same way, or is it because these did not work out and they labelled me criminal? But if it had worked out, I would have become a hero, a man who can get jobs at will for applicants,” the suspect reportedly said.

Kabiru, the police said, did not regret his action, as he reportedly regretted that his dream of getting huge amounts of money was dashed.

“I have nothing to regret, but my only regret was that it did not work out as planned and my hope of getting huge amount of money was dashed out,” the police quoted him as saying.

Police spokesman Muhammad Abubakar said the suspect confessed to have committed the offence with Peter James, who is said to be on the run.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/14-job-seekers-defrauded-by-fake-buharis-aide-in-niger/amp/

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by FlirtyGist: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2018
cool
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:47am On Aug 27, 2018
sad
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Allah be praised.

My brethren have represented us in this National profession of Fraud.

Let us rejoice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Ninety-five per cent of jobs in Nigerian are got through the same way, or is it because these did not work out and they labelled me criminal? But if it had worked out, I would have become a hero, a man who can get jobs at will for applicants,” the suspect reportedly said

See this criminal still making mouth o.
You will rot in jail!

3 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Nukilia: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2018
I can imagine people like these complaining about how the Nigerian system is corrupt, whereas they themselves are corrupt.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018

I have nothing to regret, but my only regret was that it did not work out as planned and my hope of getting huge amount of money was dashed out,” the police quoted him as saying.

Unbelievable!
CHILD OF HATE
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by bedspread: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
They got what they Deserve...

The Real Pmb Scams Nigerians
The Fake Pmb Scams Nigerians

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by thaoriginator: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Ewwwwwww shocked End time aid shockedshockedshocked

gringringrin
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by jayson87: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
thats how much per candidate... this guys are heartless
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by swagdopey: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Fraudsters everywhere!
Be very careful before paying that money to strangers shocked
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Maket: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
See mad senseless sharpness
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Lomprico2: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
He is not fake!! He is very real, that is how all his aides are, criminal fraudsters. From garba to this one. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Durchmann(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin
...but the guy talk true sha.
If to say the runs click, we no for hear anything O!

Even right now as we speak, someone somewhere is paying some huge sum of money to someone else in the bid to get a Federal Government job.

Corruption is deep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by kennypoju04: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Even the real buhari is a scam..

6 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. No case here
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Unlimited22: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Fraud is universal. Now we can stop this senseless name calling and focus on the particular idiots who perpetrate fuckery like this.
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2018
Hehe
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by loverboys: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
This guy is not a fake Buhari Aide. He's actually the State Coordinator of BMC in Niger State.
The money he allegedly embezzled is funds that were given to him to recruit more E-Cockroaches for his paymasters.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by JobmanNwapdp: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
APC microphone Liar Mohammed oya, over to you...deny it or Buhari himself can say He don't know these guys.....or their faces are doctore according to Madam Onochie.......EFCC corruption fighters oya what are waiting for or was that a fake news......IG Idris I think you are aware of this news or you are waiting for transmission.......VP Osibango help us to check wether they are Igbo guys,...APC will never have peace but now and after their administration God will expose them.........

FlirtyGist:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/14-job-seekers-defrauded-by-fake-buharis-aide-in-niger/amp/
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by slivertongue: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
dey call dis FAKE NEWS out to tanish GMB's reputation. wat is GMB's connection to d action of one unknown xter
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by excomarow(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2018
“Ninety-five per cent of jobs in Nigerian are got through the same way, or is it because these did not work out and they labelled me criminal? But if it had worked out, I would have become a hero, a man who can get jobs at will for applicants,” the suspect reportedly said.

He has a point. Many paramilitary jobs are gotten through the same route: Civil Defence, Nigerian Prison Service, NIMASA, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari is aware of the crime
He guy is a real aide not fake

That's why he made sure employment level remains at all time high .... To keep defrauding the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by excomarow(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Onechancearmy:
This guy is not a fake Buhari Aide.

Then who is he Mr ITK cheesy

Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Acidosis:

He has a point

Of course he has a point
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2018
The one at the right look like buhari when he was young,

Are you an illiterate ?
Are you brainless?
Are you a hypocrite?
Are you daft?

Don't worry you can now be

Buhari supporter
Re: Fake Buhari’s Aide Defrauds 14 Job Seekers Of N4.2m In Niger State (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2018
The victims are so dumb, if the aide's name doesn't contain Daura, how can you believe him? Only trust a Daura.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Kidnap Expatriates In Bayelsa / Customs, NAFDAC Destroy N14.7b Tramadol / Woman Arrested For Selling A Kidnapped Boy For N300,000 In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.