Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" (27617 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by castrokins(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2018
I Still Don't Understand The Craze For Make Up. I Prefer The Dark, Thick Uriel, Please.
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Ridens(f): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2018
meobizy:
I've said it before and I'll say it again "fat girls will die as virgins if I was the only man on Earth.".
The first picture is really cute. I'm sure the makeup applied is the type which looks good in pictures but upclose looks like her face is entombed in a concoction of layered powders and fluids.
since you are not the only man on earth, pls go Bleep yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Mart1994(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Ehen... Very soon em go fair pass bobrisky tongue tongue
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Emyjeze(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2018
dimexy247:
Lol, Nigerians, always giving too much credit to unimportant issues. Everyone shouting you look good, you look great. We know all na because they are saying the same thing. Fake people.
If anyone at all had said what kinda makeup is this, they would have followed the same trend.

Bunch of hypocrites.
true man.
once am in a trend and my intention was to give a negative comment then I realize people are given positive, I kuku just leave instead of been the only negative one or spewingthe positive which it doesn't portray

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by nonix22(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I want the head of my dick in her pussy, I know how tight I would be, help me God
Sorry. Smh
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by Lomprico2: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2018
She do make up enter chest! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by dimexy247(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
Emyjeze:

true man.
once am in a trend and my intention was to give a negative comment then I realize people are given positive, I kuku just leave instead of been the only negative one or spewingthe positive which it doesn't portray

grin
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by seyiseyi11: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2018
With her yam leg and I like the bane sha
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by obentenyson(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2018
If they don't show us their naked body, they will show us their Breasts.... Industrial prostitution... #IndustryProstitutes....and their dumb fans
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by earthrealm(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Mrop:

Big brother naija star Uriel looks stunning in new makeup photos. At first you won't be able to recognize her because her new makeup change her totally.

See photos below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/look-different-fans-react-new-makeup-photos-bbnaija-star-uriel/

nonsense!!, all these makeup artist should be charged for fraud..imagine buying a 2004 camry disguised as a 2018 range rover, shocked shocked shocked, my people is that not fraud/419?.
what happens when she takes her bath and washes off the tons of makeup and powder
Re: Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different" by meobizy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ridens:
since you are not the only man on earth, pls go Bleep yourself.
Hahahaha, I've pinched fat girls' nerves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring / Lovely Pictures Of Singer Victoria Kimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.