Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari (9461 Views)

“Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest / National Interest Supercedes Individual Rights – Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by edibobo: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2018
This mugu should resign and go back to Daura...he's not fit to be our president. Cabals are using him to loot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by tribalistseun: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70642198:
Awwwwwww, how can we just stop loving this selfless man.
The Dearest Daddy of the country.
A man who is ready to give all just to see our nation mobe forward.
A man of integrity and honour.
GOD PLEASE CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
your mumu don too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2018
Once a tyrant, always a tyrant.

His personal interest now equates to national interest.
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2018
This hypocrite-in-chief should be told that national interest is subjective in definition especially when it is defined by the whims and caprices of the incumbent president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by ReubenE(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Afriifa:
I keep saying it dat most of you just wasted your parents scarce resources to acquire nothing than hate at your respective level of education.
You keep misinterpreting that phrase to ridicule someone who has moved on from your agony..
"Stealing is not corruption"; meaning let a thief be treated as a thief and a corrupt person treated accordingly.
Corruption does not really have to involve monetary gain.(just any abuse of office whether public or private for a private gain)..

I don't av time to elaborate things for u. Some of you are certified ignoramuses..
But here is a word for u... What is ur native word for a thief n ur native word for corruption... Find dem..
My brother, these people and their interpretation of Stealing is not Corruption by Jonathan is just a deliberate attempt to act foolish.
They know what he meant, he even gave elaborate explanation.
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by israelmao(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2018
As it was in the case where Lawal Daura recruited 54 Kastina indigenes to the exclusion of federal character into DSS under your watch?
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Grandeur2015: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2018
If truly Buhari believed National Interest should come in the place of individual interest, he should have started preparing to go home than going for second tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2018
[img][/img]

By the way, thanks to the guy that posted this picture, now we know what this guy looks like, no wonder he reasons the way he does

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2018
tribalistseun:
your mumu don too much

Bro, thanks for the above
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by TheInsignia: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2018
The national interest supersedes all law except your sharia law.......
Mr President, please don't annoy me this morning!
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by mrkings84(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70642198:
A man who is ready to give all just to see our nation move forward.
GOD PLEASE CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ...and for his enemies, we pray for them to see the LIGHT AND TRUTH soon before it is too late .....in Jesus name we pray.

ur thought tho but ur bubu is Nigeria's most selfish man....
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by TrueLEADER: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2018
That's what every Tyrant says.......
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by StillX10(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari likes saying what he doesn't believe in
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by linkszelda: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2018
For all i care, the 5% region can wail and die. The only way SE can get presidency is under APC and in 2031 after osinbanjo's tenure. Or better than nothing, they might still get the slot for VP under osinbanjo

So Las Las after all this wailing, the southeast is still gonna vote for APC some day

1 Like

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Afriifa(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Igbokiller:
on a serious and honest note.ur head looks like yam and ur lipstick and other make up are pinky.if u are gay ,I can introduce u to a gay neighbor of mine
.. Lol.. that no lipstick bro. That's my natural lips no applying sh*t nigga.. Just neatness made it dat way....
As for dat Gay stuff... Thunder will strike u for even havind dat thought.. So a guy cannot look sweet n clean in peace again angry.. If u r type guys dat are rooted in dirt. Me i am not... I tend to look responsible n clean..
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by buharitill2023: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Afriifa:
... So u lacked confidence so much dat u had to view my profile to be sure of who you're tackling? Damn! Even after seeing all dat(my picture) u still lack cognitive ability to rationalize what you actually saw...

It beats my imagination dat even with pictorial evidence u...... lipsrsealed... Is zombie virus is really dat effective...? grin
just imaging you are not even up to 18yrs.
You have not even reach the age to get PVC not to talk of voting.

1 Like

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2018
this unrepentant sadistic tyrant again?.....
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by toolovely(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2018
so locking someone up without trial is the national interest? why not take the person to court and let the court do their job? how long do you intend to keep the person locked up? maybe after your tenure i suppose?
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by datribune: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2018
True talk, Mr President.
National security supersedes everything else.
Though civil liberties & national security is a balancing act, national security must always come first.
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70643275:

Hahahaa wink cheesy.
Just imagine o 3rd Corrinthians.
Na wetin internet cause be dat.
Our kid brothers younger brother sef!
Thanks for the heads up man.
A good Nigeria we will keep praying for.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT.

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70642198:
A man who is ready to give all just to see our nation move forward.
GOD PLEASE CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ...and for his enemies, we pray for them to see the LIGHT AND TRUTH soon before it is too late .....in Jesus name we pray.

How much is the 'new-media' team paying you asshöle. Of course personal (financial) interest will always supersede the greater good where bootlickers like you are concerned.
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by mrkings84(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Least i forget, BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!!
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Afriifa(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2018
buharitill2023:
just imaging you are not even up to 18yrs.
You have not even reach the age to get PVC not to talk of voting.
you wish.. cheesy
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Afriifa:
.. Lol.. that no lipstick bro. That's my natural lips no applying sh*t nigga.. Just neatness made it dat way....
As for dat Gay stuff... Thunder will strike u for even havind dat thought.. So a guy cannot look sweet n clean in peace again angry.. If u r type guys dat are rooted in dirt. Me i am not... I tend to look responsible n clean..
thunder strike u for claiming neatness for getting a pink lips but the reality is to add to ur armoury of getting laid by women.quite responsible. Don't worry about my hygiene, those who know me know me.he goat with pink lips to woo ladies up and down.if I talk say Igbo guys are the most subtle and deceptive romance players in naija they will say I'm lying
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by Afriifa(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Igbokiller:
thunder strike u for claiming neatness for getting a pink lips but the reality is to add to ur armoury of getting laid by women.quite responsible. Don't worry about my hygiene, those who know me know me.he goat with pink lips to woo ladies up and down.if I talk say Igbo guys are the most subtle and deceptive romance players in naija they will say I'm lying
sad I am responsible for ur comprehending abilities.. Sad. i am not an Igbo... Shame... We some1 cannot upload his pix in peace again becux of some perveted souls embarassed..
I feel ur shame bro... For d record.. I rather get laid by women dat even think of aving intimate sh*t with a guy like u...

Sorry me no gay club like u....
For d record, i woke up like dat see my hair messed up? cheesy.. N i like it dat way.. If u r not comfortable with it FVCK-U from d bottom of my heart.. wink
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Ebimor96:
IT'S NOW OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED.

BUHARI IS THE ONLY DICTATOR IN AFRICA.

HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY.

HE HAS TO MAKE WAY FOR DEMOCRATS TO GOVERN NIGERIA.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE ALWAYS THINK HIMSELF MORE RIGHTEOUS THAN EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING ON PLANET EARTH?

BUHARI CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA.

BY THIS SPEECH, BUHARI HAS PROVEN BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT HE IS ANTI DEMOCRACY AND SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY.

#BuhariMustGo.

Keep wailing till 2023.
Nothing do me

Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by precious1967(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2018
foolishness. who ll belt cat of babachir lawal n amb. Oke?
Re: National Interest Supersedes Individual Rights - Buhari by izombie(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
In societies where human right is paramount it is said that it's better to let guilty people free than to jail an innocent man. This buhari is a disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Abba Is Dead! Taraba INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner Dies / Education: 6-3-3-4 Has Failed – Jonathan / Court To Rule On Dasuki’s Bail Application Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.