Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI (28503 Views)

Ajimobi & Akeredolu: These Two Smiling Politicians Are Gone Forever / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by anjowaka510(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2018
edibobo:
They should hold Ajimobi in his scrotum cos this man is a fraudster
Funny u,can't stop laughing
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by MENTORCH(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Now I have concluded that this APC is a very useless party, what was the point of demolishing it knowing you might still have to build it back. Waste of money, it will cost atleast 100million to rebuild it. Money they will use for another investment to create jobs.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2018
sevo:

While ayefele is having the last laugh...lol

Ajimobi...the demolition man.. Wesley snipes ain't gat sh..it on me.

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by DJInfluence: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2018
anjowaka510:

And I pledge the government’s commitment to assist him.
with which money? Public fund atik? That person that gave the directive to demolish part of the building should be sack because it was done in a haste and now it will cost the State govt some money to rebuild. The way we do things with gra gra for this country self tire me.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Lomprico2: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Why did u tear it down in d first place? Idiot!
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by oyezmar: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Hmm.. another way of looting
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by sevo(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=70648287][/quote]

Oh!!! It's on son...

No matter how hard you, demolition man and Oyo state govt try to explain away your actions and inactions regarding this case, it still wouldn't add up. Even if demolisher builds ten more music houses for ayefele, it still won't atone for the ONE he demolished.. Comprendre!!

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by foreshore(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2018
eezeribe:
Damage control...
Ajimobi is a typical ambassador of APC... DESTROYERS!

Don't mind them. Na their way
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by maxzzo1(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Power drunk from executive
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
sevo:

Oh!!! It's on son...

No matter how hard you, demolition man and Oyo state govt try to explain away your actions and inactions regarding this case, it still wouldn't add up. Even if demolisher builds ten more music houses for ayefele, it still won't atone for the ONE he demolished.. Comprendre!!

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Bimpe29: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Belated damage control. A destroyer and ruthless governor.

Why was his building demolished in the first place?
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by efjay: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
Why Demolish it in the first place?
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by zomby(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2018
I will not be too quick to believe Ajimobi’s statement. The man is a pig (heartless pig). If you don’t believe me, pls take a look at his face again.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Naijamate: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Believe him at your own peril, I trust constituted Authority he won't give Ayefele a kobo to rebuild the music house, if Ayefele like him self he should not wait for him because he will wait till eternity
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Gordonz07(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
Redhot111:
Directionless directionlessness of this governor is overbearing. The mumuish mumuism is proportionlessly proportionless.
You should have added transmission transmissionless transmissionlessness. That's all they know. grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by greggng: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
I hope ambode will borrow a leaf from ajimobi. Ait deserve some hard lesson. There after we will rebuild. That way they will sit up.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by phyckie(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
Directionless directionlessness of this governor is overbearing. The mumuish mumuism is proportionlessly proportionlesss.

weytin apun
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Jaqenhghar: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2018
kolafolabi:
I believe he's rebuilding it with his own personal money and not Oyo State money.. May I ask why he demolished the building in the first place? Nonsense!
Easy money nah. If he had to think up creative ways and really work to generate income in his state he will be more prudent

1 Like

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by okekefabi(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2018
After the damage has been done
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
stupid after thought!
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by abbeyty(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Rebuild it with public money abi ? I really hate these thieves called politicians. Spending public money anyhow when Nigeria economy is already on life support make una continue
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by somito121(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
MENTORCH:
Now I have concluded that this APC is a very useless party, what was the point of demolishing it knowing you might still have to build it back. Waste of money, it will cost atleast 100million to rebuild it. Money they will use for another investment to create jobs.
And people were claiming that AYEFELE did not comply with town planning rules. Imagine that Nigeria is a sane country, the person that authorised that demolition should rebuild it with his/her personal money or face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Lizopril(f): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
kolafolabi:
I believe he's rebuilding it with his own personal money and not Oyo State money.. May I ask why he demolished the building in the first place? Nonsense!
To give it a better structure.. lol
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by TruthinAction: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
He's talking as though he will use his personal money. How does he account for money spent for projects not budgeted for?
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by soundforce: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Ajimobi is the Donald Trump of Oyo state, talk anyhow, act anyhow, Mr constituted authority. Fela talk say authority stealing pass armed robbery.....Ayefele will not wait for your promise.

ALLTALKINADO GOVERNOR!> POWER IS NOT FOREVER. HE MET IT, HE WILL LEAVE IT TO OTHERS.MUST HE ALWAYS SHOW EVERYONE his foolishness TO PROVE HIS MIGHT?
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by SUNDICOS(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Neofingerz:
Ayefele fans right now
Even me right now!
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by yemluc: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
The most sincerely useless fellow in the whole wide world. Oniranu Omo Ale.
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by tunary(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Something that is suppose to have been averted now they want to waste money in rebuilding it, Nigeria politicians are animals
Re: I’ll Rebuild Ayefele’s Music House —AJIMOBI by Onliie(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
curse on you and your generation if you spend 1 naira from state money to rebuild it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / Court Sacks 22 Rivers Council Chairmen, Councillors / Go Back To Fix Your Wretched Communities: If So Smart And Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.