Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle (33217 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Dearlord(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Why thieves no dey respect themselves?

The man was lucky that he was not in spirit grin
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by AJOT99(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Lol....
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Bicycle
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Nukilia: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The man was conscious of his environment grin

He's lucky it's not the period of prayers.

The one stealing from him in the real sense is wearing suit and tie in the building he ran out from grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by slowice(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2018
The owner must be Spirit filled to ve beaten the thief mercilessly grin
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by excomarow(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by PMBtill2023: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2018
jidxin:
The man was actually watching and praying.... A good Christian
I cant blame him,may be that is the last hope....Lol
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Groovenaija360(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Kingjames(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2018
why not leave it for God...
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by jidxin(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2018
PMBtill2023:
I cant blame him,may be that is last hope.
lolzz I would have agreed if he's a Nigerian under buhari
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Cophonatu:
Bicycle! Not even bike

show us your own .....even ur leg is not functioning well
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by excomarow(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Cophonatu:
Bicycle! Not even bike
I tire poop cheesy
Zimbabwe with odd news sef

Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by bidisfatfarm: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2018
He has paid for his sins with his own blood! Nama!
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Akabuking: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2018
cha I! buhari transmitted disease.

Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by LadyHeaven(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Ironically my bicycle was stolen yesterday, I still can't believe it, it was an amazingly beautiful and sturdy bike, but I let it go, the thief has taken all my sorrows and pains together with it... cry

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by stagger: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2018
The kingdom of God suffereth violence, and only the violent can take their possessions by force.
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
A thief was beaten ruthlessly, by a man whom he attempted to steal a bicycle from which was laid against a church wall.

The unidentified man was caught attempting to steal the bicycle which was parked in Choma area of Zambia.

According to reports, the bicycle owner ran out of the church after spotting thew suspected thief trying to ride his bicycle. The owner beat the young man mercilessly and left him wounded in the process, with blood gushing out from his nose.

The suspect was detained at the church and also said to have undergone serious prayers to cast out the demon of stealing.

http://www.nairafame.com/2018/08/photos-man-runs-out-of-church-to-nab.html

After factory reset (beating) Installing Fresh files (Prayers) God win o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by maxzzo1(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Ahahahahaha i like d last line
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Ayatullah(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2018
The poor fella forgot to recall and recite to the bicycle owner that verse in the bible that made the owner of the donkey Jesus rode to Jerusalem parted with the donkey..... shocked

Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cophonatu:
Bicycle! Not even bike

Your point?
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by DrMuzungu(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mumu is strong in this thief. Justice served, case closed.
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Ayatullah(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by GOFRONT(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yuck.......See menstruation
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by johnnyn1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
CZA911:
Na them afons brothers,
Ordinary common sense, you lack. shame on you.
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by joepentwo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
He is lucky for my area here dem for roast am grin grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Harry00(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] grin funny moment Lol
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The man was conscious of his environment grin

He's lucky it's not the period of prayers.
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Auxtin85:
Oh he thought because he is in the presence of God he won't do anything to him if caught.

He saw an unlocked bicycle n thought it was a miracle from the Christian god grin.
Re: Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle by Auxtin85(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He saw an unlocked bicycle n thought it was a miracle from the Christian god grin.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.