Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mind Your Mouth (1) - Psalms 17:4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mind Your Mouth (1) - Psalms 17:4 (250 Views)

Your Eyes Your Mind!! Your Mind Your Eyes!!! / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind Your Mouth (1) - Psalms 17:4 by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
One of the most effective ways the devil fights Christians is by using the words of our mouths against us. As a Christian you have faith, that is the capacity to believe God and experience Him, but you must make a conscious effort to give precise and accurate education to your mouth so as not to use it against yourself or your children while you use it to pull spiritual realities from the spirit world.

God says “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” If you are ignorant of the impact of your words, you can use it against yourself. If you want life, speak it. And if you regularly speak death, it will happen. As a Christian, you must understand that everything you say in life falls under life and death.

Some people play into the hands of the devil -not when people are around but- when they are alone. Such people find themselves alone in the toilet or some other place and start making negative statements which surely comes to pass somewhere, unless cancelled.

Negative statements should not come out of your mouth, whether you are alone or you are in the midst of people. You must be consistent in saying positive things to your life. When a sinner makes a positive statement, it is just good wishes but when a Christian confesses the scriptures, he is declaring the power of God into operation.

PRAYER: Lord, circumcise my mouth and I pray for a divine reversal of every negative word I have spoken in the past in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Job 23:1-27:23, 2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11, Psalm 41:1-13, Proverbs 22:5-6

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org

(1) (Reply)

Christ Came To Change The World System / Rccgn Sunday School / God is love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.