Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! (19550 Views)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by PushPa(f): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2007
whoa whoa whoa, these girls are from the uk?

i am so confused now
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2007
PushPa:

whoa whoa whoa, these girls are from the uk?

i am so confused now

Are dey from the UK or dey are Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by PushPa(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2007
^^ i have no clue i was just reading and someone wrote they are from teh uk
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2007
If its true then its not Nigerian Next Top Model.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by PushPa(f): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2007
yeah read pg 2 the first comment, thast is so retarded why not just have them try out for the uk version
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2007
Abi oh.Copy Copy too much sef.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by MP007(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2007
all this copy copy naija people, u don tire me oo. first na naija5.com from hi5.com , from naijaspace from myspace , now naw nigeriatopmodel abi wetin , cant we come up with our own idea, enough borrow borrow !!1
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by camara(f): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2007
no hating oh!
Nigeria's next top Model??
who was the previous 1?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by LadyT(f): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2007
sasha4u:

i am going to be the bigger person and not justify your rudeness with a reply. but u seem upset and your reasons for being so are not clear.  DONT TRY TO PICK A FIGHT,  ITS SO PETTY. This is the problem with girls we are always trying to bring each other down instead of supporting each other. Anyway lets not stray away from the topic,  this is about Nigeria's next top model. kiss kiss

Congratulations on being the bigger person. Just remember my words when you are sitting in a dark corner crying your eyes out because some overweight ugly judge just torn your appearance to pieces. I cannot tell you how ridiculous you sound playing the moral fiddle about others judging when you are in this competition yourself. A competition which will do nothing to show what kind of human you are just how beautiful you or may not be. Its all superfcial darling I applaud those who make it and survive. But please enough of your hypocrisy.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 2:25am On Apr 14, 2007
LadyT:

Congratulations on being the bigger person.  Just remember my words when you are sitting in a dark corner crying your eyes out because some overweight ugly judge just torn your appearance to pieces.  I cannot tell you how ridiculous you sound playing the moral fiddle about others judging when you are in this competition yourself.  A competition which will do nothing to show what kind of human you are just how beautiful you or may not be.  Its all superfcial darling I applaud those who make it and survive.  But please enough of your hypocrisy.

[b]blah blah blah,  jealousy no good. i know people like,  you try to trample on others to make yourself feel btr (yes ive read your posts) always trying to pick a fight, well go find someonelse becuase i aint interested.  i don't even know what your problem is,  God just get a life,  moral fiddle this,  and hyprocrisy that, 
FYI:  i happen to have a brain , do you honesty think i rely only on my looks,  even iF I am rejected it will not be the end of my life.  it won't change my self image- everyone is beautiful in their own way, and the judges don't like me. OH WELL. You have issues, maybe you're insecure (but i see no reason for that, your not ugly). but you need to stop trying to belittle and humiliate me, becsuse its making you seem so petty. and you're 25, shouldnt you have better things to occupy your time with.[/color][color=#990000]

Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2007
LadyT:

Congratulations on being the bigger person. Just remember my words when you are sitting in a dark corner crying your eyes out because some overweight ugly judge just torn your appearance to pieces. I cannot tell you how ridiculous you sound playing the moral fiddle about others judging when you are in this competition yourself. A competition which will do nothing to show what kind of human you are just how beautiful you or may not be. Its all superfcial darling I applaud those who make it and survive. But please enough of your hypocrisy.

Why do you even bother? It's quite obvious that the girl's a child and in denial.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 2:37am On Apr 14, 2007
Red_Lips:

Why do you even bother? It's quite obvious that the girl's a child and in denial.

HAHA,  IM A CHILD NOW! LETS SEE THATS
HYPOCRITE
RIDCULOUS
GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS
DELUSIONAL.

any more? your going to have to think very hard. your  friend has already come up with such good ones.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2007
It's you're not your. Keep that in mind in case they make you write an essay on the show cheesy
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 2:42am On Apr 14, 2007
Red_Lips:

It's you're not your. Keep that in mind in case they make you write an essay on the show  cheesy

IS that the best you can do honey?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 2:48am On Apr 14, 2007
MP007:

all this copy copy naija people, u don tire me oo. first na naija5.com from hi5.com , from naijaspace from myspace , now naw nigeriatopmodel abi wetin , can't we come up with our own idea, enough borrow borrow !!1

lmao.I neva knew there was anything like naija5.Na wa oh.Itys good sha
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by bluesky4(f): 2:55am On Apr 14, 2007
@ At Sasha4u

R u really a contestant. Congrats for making it this far.
So where is the show being filmed? London or Naija?
Whose the Judge?
Which channel and when will it be shown?

Sorry for the questions tongue
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2007
Looks like you're looking for a fight, sasha.

Dont have the time. better calm down, unnecessary anger causes wrinkles on the skin. You wouldnt want that now would you? tongue
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by lakers: 3:12am On Apr 14, 2007
Lets be real most of these girls are super ugly. A few look good.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by queen2006(f): 3:57am On Apr 14, 2007
This is a great idea! We should have Africa's next top model

Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 4:11am On Apr 14, 2007
LOL

Yeah we should anywayz
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by LadyT(f): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2007
Sasha quit talking out of your backside you are making no sense whatsoever.

Is your weave too tight? You know people like me? Please save it. wink

I merely stated that you cannot tell others not to judge when you are yourself are in this kind of competition. Why do you find that so hard to understand?

People who moan about others on the internet are beyond dumb because how do you know others are on the internet Oh you know because your on at the same time as them!!!

Now I suggest you go practise your pout instead of posting mindless nonesense.

I dont pick fights I merely point out fools.

Also for you to make a statement about how I sholdnt be insecure because Im not ugly just proves how silly you are. So looks is everything eh.

I give up.

sasha4u:

blah blah blah, jealousy no good. i know people like, you try to trample on others to make yourself feel btr (yes ive read your posts) always trying to pick a fight, well go find someonelse becuase i aint interested. i don't even know what your problem is, God just get a life, moral fiddle this, and hyprocrisy that,
FYI: i happen to have a brain , do you honesty think i rely only on my looks, even iF I am rejected it will not be the end of my life. it won't change my self image- everyone is beautiful in their own way, and the judges don't like me. OH WELL. [b]You have issues, maybe you're insecure (but i see no reason for that, your not ugly)
. but you need to stop trying to belittle and humiliate me, becsuse its making you seem so petty. and you're 25, shouldnt you have better things to occupy your time with.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2007
LadyT:

Sasha quit talking out of your backside you are making no sense whatsoever.

Is your weave too tight? You know people like me?  Please save it.  wink

I merely stated that you cannot tell others not to judge when you are yourself are in this kind of competition.  Why do you find that so hard to understand?

People who moan about others on the internet are beyond dumb because how do you know others are on the internet Oh you know because your on at the same time as them!!!

Now I suggest you go practise your pout instead of posting mindless nonesense.

I don't pick fights I merely point out fools.

Also for you to make a statement about how I sholdnt be insecure because I'm not ugly just proves how silly you are.  So looks is everything eh.

I give up.

HAHA I WIN!! WHATEVER
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2007
You have officially embarrassed yourself, sasha

Congrats.

edit: Good thing you edited that garbage you wrote before.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2007
Red_Lips:

You have officially embarrassed yourself, sasha

Congrats.

Says the idiot with no life, whos only pleasure is posting on naija land, please! im busy dont come at me with none of your nonsense
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2007
*whose.

I told you, you need to brush up on your horrid English before you join this competition. You dont seem busy to me as you continue to reply anyway.

Why did you edit what you wrote to Lady T a few secs ago? Rofl.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2007
Red_Lips:

*whose.

I told you, you need to brush up on your horrid English before you join this competition.

Why did you edit what you wrote to Lady T a few secs ago? Rofl.

its called slang honey! i aint got time to type every thing out. FYI: im at one of the best universities in england.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2007
Thought you were busy. . ?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2007
Red_Lips:

Thought you were busy. . ?

ha see you're picking at every little thing. PETTY PETTY PETTY
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2007
Lol. still going at it.

You're amusing, really. Kinda like a freak show in the circus.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2007
Red_Lips:

Lol. still going at it.

You're amusing, really. Kinda like a freak show in the circus.

oh good one, ill add it to the list. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by OmoEko1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2007
@Red Lips aka ThieftOfHeart(TOH)
3 people just told me that Red_lips is thiefofhearts.Roflmao, cheesy cheesy cheesy Wonders shall never end
Afterall, you were so quick to judge me Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why don't you leave this girl alone for heaven sake grin grin grin grin

What is your business between LadyT and her

You like attention sha abi don't you have something better to do with your time.

I feel like your are Jealous of her since she part of the Nigerian Top Model cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin concern you if she spends most of her time on Nairaland, Nigerians with their wahala. Shame shame on you

@sasha4u
Just curious oh, Why is it called Nigeria Top Model if it's going on and will be taped in London.

And are all this girls Nigerian wink wink?

However goodluck to you and others competing. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

@Red Lips aka ThieftOfHeart(TOH)
3 people just told me that Red_lips is thiefofhearts.Roflmao,  cheesy cheesy cheesy Wonders shall never end
Afterall, you were so quick to judge me Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why don't you leave this girl alone for heaven sake grin grin grin grin

What is your business between LadyT and her

You like attention sha abi don't you have something better to do with your time.

I feel like your are Jealous of her since she part of the Nigerian Top Model cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetin concern you if she spends most of her time on Nairaland, Nigerians with their wahala. Shame shame on you

@sasha4u
Just curious oh, Why is it called Nigeria Top Model if it's going on and will be taped in London.

And are all this girls Nigerian wink wink?

However goodluck to you and others competing. cheesy cheesy wink

thanks . the show is about finding nigeria's top model but since its being held in london, obviously only nigerian girls in london can enter, next yr however the organisers are planning to move it to nigeria or import some nigerian models to take part. and yes very single one of the girls are nigerian and they're all beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Purses Vs Wallets, Which One Is More Fashionable / Latest Tricks And News On Fashion And Styles / Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.