Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! (19552 Views)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2007
are you ok, Omo_Eko?

As I told osisi, who I am would be obvious to ANY slowpoke.

Unlike you as soccerqueen, I didnt pretend to be someone I wasnt by being cool with me on one name then acting like a horrid bitch to me on another. Those who had suspicions, asked me on IM and email and i told them straight out. I've even made it quite obvious to many on the board. Sorry but I'm not a coward  wink

If I wanted to "hide" myself, I wouldnt be referring to past situations constantly now would I? seriously, use some common sense. please.

some aren't hiding, the 'originals' may have been banished by the god of the land, hence the need for reincarnation.

That is pretty much the gist summed up by debo on another topic. Lol, sorry if something that has been so obvious just finally came to you.

and jealous of what? The same way cute_ass defends you whenever someone bothers you and you do the same for her. I am doing it for Lady T, how hard is that for a sensible person to grasp?

What is Lady T saying that is out of the ordinary. Just telling the girl that she should be ready for harsh criticisms when it comes to things like this, we all see it happen all the time on Tyra's version. What exactly is so "mean" about Lady_T's advice?

and when did we even start "fighting" Omo Eko? lol wetin
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by OmoEko1(f): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2007
sasha4u:

thanks . the show is about finding nigeria's top model but since its being held in london, obviously only nigerian girls in london can enter, next yr however the organisers are planning to move it to london or import some nigerian models to take part. and yes very single one of the girls are nigerian and they're all beautiful
Oh thanks for the information cheesy
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by omogenaija(f): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2007
i will pay someone to tape the season for me
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by LadyT(f): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2007
Red lips don't bother.

Its obvious we are just jealous fat bitches grin
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by OmoEko1(f): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ sasha4u

How are we gonna watch the show for the people in the US becos it looks like it's gonna to be intresting.And i don't wann miss anything

@TOH aka red lip
Cute-ass defends me when she knows am innocent or was picked on senslessly, unlike you and crew who jumps at people for saying anything about you friends.The same you did with that bitch Europhia, until coco29 and neelsel discovered she was actually Stiletos.U need to stop going around NL ganging up with  People trying to make friends,  You are a fake, Am real,

Why must you and ur crew Try to educate Sasha when u all need held urselves.
My problem with u is that u are a BIG OLD FAKE!!!!!!. And Omo Eko hates fakeass people

And why are u bring LadyT into this and i careless what debo said too

Am done with u
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2007
Rofl.   grin

yet I'm not the one had to hide behind some lame name to say how they truly felt about someone. lol "real" indeed.

Like I said there was nothing malcious about Lady T's advice to the girl. All the luck to sasha on the show but hopefully she'll get thick skin when it comes to these horrid judges esp British ones.

Btw, it's COULD NOT care less.

Ciao.  kiss cheesy
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2007
LadyT:

Red lips don't bother.

Its obvious we are just jealous fat bitches grin

Lmao. Love you and your envious 'fat' ass either way.  kiss grin
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ omo eko
thanks for helping me out. im not quite sure how the show will be broadcast, because unlike its american counterpart it is not an on going reality tv programme. its an event taking place in london and that will be it. almost like a pageant, but a model search.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 4Play(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2007
Red_Lips:

Lmao. Love you and your envious 'fat' ass either way.  kiss grin

Lesbians  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by omogenaija(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2007
im ur dreams 4play

oniro koro
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2007
LadyT:

Red lips don't bother.

Its obvious we are just jealous fat bitches  grin

"these girls are nothing to write home about" tell me is that not pure jealousy. and tell your friend red lips not to talk abut people like they're invalids. as for trying to point out a fool, how is thinking everyone has their own unique beauty, regardless of how their facial features are arranged, foolish? yes im in a competition where i will be judged by my appearance, it doesnt mean i will die if i dont win.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by RedLips3(f): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2007
sharrap 4Play

oniranu.  tongue

quite a number of guys have said the girls were downright ugly and you werent bothered yet "nothing to write home about" is bothering you? She believes there's better to offer in Nigeria I suppose. The girl is entitled to her opinion is she not?
I'm confuzzled

Anyway which are you in the pictures posted?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by LadyT(f): 2:19am On Apr 15, 2007
LOL@ Red lips

How are you anyway love? grin
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by ifraim(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2007
hi all, i'm nu to this forum thingy so 4give my rudeness but isn't it kinda DUMB hold'n a nigerian model show in a foreign country, y not just go hold it in Nigeria there's no reason to do somtyn of this sort out of nigeria, the idea of a U.K version is just as dumb, if anyone wants to organise a national show and they reside in another country they either go to their country to hold it or they 4get the idea entirely, plus we need to start using our brains to come up with nigerian stuff and put a stop to borrow'n ideas,
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by omogenaija(f): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2007
u have some points man , but the show will make more money and have better ratings in a foreign country . its ashame that nigeria is so messed up,
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by ifraim(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2007
i get u abt the show raking in mo' moni but don't u think it's making mo' moni 4 a foreign economy, all that moni isn't goin to find it's way back to nigeria, and the organisers sure ain't gon pay no taxes to nigeria so what does nigeria stand to gain plus i just came back from 24 weeks in lagos and i promise u there's no way on earth mo moni would be made here,
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by omogenaija(f): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2007
its true that it wont make it to nigeria, but if i invest in the show i rather have a profit of pounds than naira , and if i invest in the show i wouldnt care bout the money making it back to nigeria or not
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by ifraim(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2007
u need to realise that life ain't all abt makin' moni, first of, it's a first time show that i s'pos d organisers would like 2 become a yearly event so how abt doin' the first show 2 improve nigeria's image & then think bank later, it's not as if they ain't gon make no moni at all, plus i think ppl don't know how to do stuff of this nature, might be d reason they don't smile 2 d bank, there's absolutely 2 much moni in nigeria 2 be made if they do stuff right, think of it this way, there's how many nigerians in the uk that would invest in the show, how much is that compared to the populace in nigeria that would, do u see hsbc (bank) or citibank investing in this hell no, think abt all d banks in nigeria that would jump @ d idea in nigeria, that's just one thot,
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by LadyT(f): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2007
If-raim you need to realise the reason our country is in such a mess is because everyone is out for themselves! No one cares about their fellow human being
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2007
pulezseeee angry

back to topic
not referring to you Lady T

i can't see the girls on the site Hot-angel, well i saw some on telly and they are really stunning , Naija has no shortage of fine women that is known, i worry about how they all looking skinny, hope its their natural body weight. Anyways they doing good
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2007
sisimose:

pulezseeee angry

back to topic
not referring to you Lady T

and they are really stunning ,.

when did you see it on t.v
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2007
actually this very evening at around 9pm why?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sasha4u(f): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2007
sisimose:

actually this very evening at around 9pm why?

nah no reason, i just wasnt told when it would be airing. it was BEN TV right?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2007
sasha4u:

nah no reason, i just wasnt told when it would be airing. it was BEN TV right?

yeah  on night flows by black knights, Are you contesting? i am going to watch it. which one of the girls are you, i'll look out for you next time they show it . all the girls were really stunning.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2007
What channel?How u dey?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2007
9ja4eva:

What channel?How u dey?

i dey o thanks smiley. you?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 1:28am On Apr 16, 2007
Am good oh.U following the elections?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 1:34am On Apr 16, 2007
i am trying o! how far ?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2007
I jst dey oh.Disappointed with the results so far anywayz.I dey wait for Edo.
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 1:53am On Apr 16, 2007
yes o, i hope that useless lucky did not contest or anyone from their family
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by 9ja4eva: 1:56am On Apr 16, 2007
Nah Adams shld win if no rigging.How is ur end?
Re: Nigerian Next Top Model: Beauty With A Purpose! by sisimose(f): 1:57am On Apr 16, 2007
boring smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Purses Vs Wallets, Which One Is More Fashionable / Latest Tricks And News On Fashion And Styles / Miss Mary Timms Wins Face Of NGEA In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.