Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" (38587 Views)

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work / Timaya To Eghosa Agnonifo: 'Stop Beating Your Wife' / Marriage Doesn’t Work, Just Have A Child - Timaya Advises Phyno (2) (3) (4)

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

I do not ride on emotions. I speak on the side of morality. Do you know that the main reason why this issue of baby mama thrives is because most men still have complete access to their children and lay claim to them conveniently.

The society in time past used to frown at the issue of having children out of wedlock but what do we have now? the society has started embracing it and you can imagine a so-called celebrity who is suppose to be a role model to young ones advising another to do same.

I don't blame them or those supporting his view of having children outside wedlock, I blame these lady's that have lost their moral values and prefer having children for these so-called called celebrities because of financial gains and fame.

BTW, I wonder how you'll feel if your sisters or children become baby mamas. You are entitled to your views and I expect you to respect my opinion. Stay blessed.

Responding to the first paragraph - I will rather speak up in the best interest of the innocent child than sweat over two fvckaz who are damaged goods. To deny access (in whatever shape or form) to the kids would only make a bad situation worse as it'll only do two things - feed the stinking ego of who retains custody & affect the development of the child.

@bolded in 1st paragraph - To implement what you're inadvertently suggesting is to say that capital punishment has reduced the rate of incessant killings in America.

Responding to 3rd paragraph - You have shown courage by hitting the nail on the head coz it's a major factor in this saga. As a woman, if you're not willing to have a child for a particular person, everyone knows what you're capable of doing - you flush it out.

Most of those babymamas know what they're doing. grin

Your concluding paragraph is sheer emotional blackmail. wink wink wink

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Shortyy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
phemmyfour:
Women! Always love to be at the receiving end. Always looking for someone to understand them
I want to understand my spouse and be understood too. Try to comprehend people first before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Badooguy: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bad advise
Ionkidiz:
Timaya na God go bless you
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
spiritedtete:

Shaping their growing up depends on me... And the philosophy which they will learn all on me.

So when they grow up... They won't depart from it...

I learnt and grew up through a wise father... HIs wisdom was a miracle... And he gave me a gift of powerful imagination.

That has sharpen my world. And now I see beyond the eyes

Osheeeyyy badest! grin cheesy
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
shollyshine:
marriage works broh when you get the right partner...

People would want to know the formula or steps to getting the right partner.

Have you got something to share please? smiley
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by abbiboy: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Waakanda:
Very wrong advice bro undecided ... As for me, I'm enjoying my marriage like 'kilode' cheesy

One man meat is another man poison.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by BlueScholar(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
jbreezy:
Honestly, itz jst hard to find a naija woman who will love yu unconditionally for wu yu are...american/ british women av different mentality tho...for me, itz either foreign woman or no marriage

You have no idea what you're talking about, foreign women are far worse now, check the percentage of divorce rate in the first world and who initiate them
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by wasi9ice: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Junglebloke:

If you can stake high(30,000 and above) on a 100% sure game and pay after win
What'sapp ==> 090655-36-331
stake it na, since you're too sure, Abi u no like money?
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by izzyboi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
hello guys, I just started my website yesterday and I'm in dire need of visitors, please visit my blog www.listdorm.com
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Humility017(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
jbreezy:
Honestly, itz jst hard to find a naija woman who will love yu unconditionally for wu yu are...american/ british women av different mentality tho...for me, itz either foreign woman or no marriage

you can't find a Nigeria woman who will love you for who you are?
the only woman who can do that for you is your mom.
we just have to take it in women love money...so ain't gonna love you when you still struggling.

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by budusky05(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
mytime24:
See them baby papas undecided

Giving advice to fellow men to b like them embarassed

What a shame

Honestly I don't think it's a bad advise, i v seen most guys that are married to be unhappy, and most mates going through a lot in marriage and taken up devoice, then the others stay and tell you they manage thiers , if you can't cope with the stress of marriage then quit.

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Rexnegro(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
jbreezy:
chai you be me in reasoning I swear down , Nigeria girls are not option for me in term of marriage . anywhere starting from Benin republic is Okay for me .
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Destrok: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
his own experience shouldn't be a yardstick for others [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by savvytouch(f): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Make una no scare me ooo, I wan marry o
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by simplesearch: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is a personal problem no need to generalize, just because a person couldn't pass an Exam doesn't mean others should stop reading because the Exam is unassailable. If you can't get it right that's squarely your personal problem there are many others who are enjoying their marriage well.

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by savvytouch(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wasn't he the one always panel beating her Nigerians sha smh
cucumbae:
He has learned a lesson from empress.Na money be fine Bo-Bo.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by anjilgreat(f): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
omooba969:

Responding to the first paragraph - I will rather speak up in the best interest of the innocent child than sweat over two fvckaz who are damaged goods. To deny access (in whatever shape or form) to the kids would only make a bad situation worse as it'll only do two things - feed the stinking ego of who retains custody & affect the development of the child.

@bolded in 1st paragraph - To implement what you're inadvertently suggesting is to say that capital punishment has reduced the rate of incessant killings in America.

Responding to 3rd paragraph - You have shown courage by hitting the nail on the head coz it's a major factor in this saga. As a woman, if you're not willing to have a child for a particular person, everyone knows what you're capable of doing - you flush it out.

Most of those babymamas know what they're doing. grin

Your concluding paragraph is sheer emotional blackmail. wink wink wink

Your view of emotional blackmail is not what you think but I asked you a question of reality.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am busy right now and don't expect you to completely agree with me Take care.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Newboss(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
mailemy:
From my side,without paying a pride price,the child is not yours.
Oh, how dumb those your people are angry

Who is your father? The one that paid your mom's bride price or the one that fücked your mom, released his semen into her pussy, and a sperm succeeded in fertilizing an egg which finally metastasized into a foetus?

Oh, some people are so dumb. angry

Go ahead and deny the child access to the father and blame the father when shit gets real. angry

You are dealing with a human being, not some plastic baby. angry
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by 1miccza: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kimsokrates:
I don't really blame timaya for making this statement.I blame the prevalence of cheating in most marriage.Prominence of cheating in marriage institutions is what most of this"no marriage"proponents adduce when defending their decision not to get married.
Moreover, finding the right partner these days is beginning to look like an arduous task.But I don't subscribe to babymamaism.If you end up settling down with the right person,I don't see why the marriage won't stand the test of time

My brother , the problem now is getting the right person oo

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

Your view of emotional blackmail is not what you think but I asked you a question of reality.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am busy right now and don't expect you to completely agree with me Take care.

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by agboghai: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
xtervaganza:
He's right. I wish I never got married and more than 70% of married men feel the same way
Good day sir. With due respect to your status as a man, permit me to say you are wrong. Whatever happened to your marriage that made you wish you never got married, had reasons with solutions to them, either during courtship or in your marriage. The holy bible made us to understand that " HE WHO FINDS A WIFE, FIND A GOOD THING AND OBTAIN FAVOUR FROM THE LORD. What is of the lord (marriage), is not to be regretted but enjoyed. However, it does mean marriages doesn't have challenges which can be conquered. God bless.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH look at what a so called respected celebrity is vomiting from his mouth? Marriage is not for everyone. Don't discourage people from getting married just cuz you are not mentally mature to get married.
I'll get married someday, when I'm ready and with someone who understands me. Not just love, love isn't enough.

I'm so disappointed in you Timaya.

After bleepin lot of men, u wanna give an unfortunate man a wide hole right?? Anyway, most ladies are oloesho either in and out of marriage.. I support Timaya on dis.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Newboss:
Oh, how dumb those your people are angry

Who is your father? The one that paid your mom's bride price or the one that fücked your mom, released his semen into her pussy, and a sperm succeeded in fertilizing an egg which finally metastasized into a foetus?

Oh, some people are so dumb. angry

Go ahead and deny the child access to the father and blame the father when shit gets real. angry

You are dealing with a human being, not some plastic baby. angry

Don't mind themcheesy, leave them to their stinking & incongruous culture/tradition. Dem nor fit try such bvllshit with person wey get craze na unless dem want total wipeout. grin

Nonsense tradition. cool

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by tafabaloo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Everyone is not borne to fail !
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by phemmyfour: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shortyy:

I want to understand my spouse and be understood too. Try to comprehend people first before jumping into conclusions.
The bold wasn't in the initial post. Your emotion gave you out. You ll deny it anyway

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by omooba969(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

After bleepin lot of men, u wanna give an unfortunate man a wide hole right?? Anyway, most ladies are oloesho either in and out of marriage.. I support Timaya on dis.

Nairalanders no go kee person. grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bantino:

Exactly what marriage is, or requires; sacrifice! But not the sacrifice of domestic abuse etc

There are still people who are willing to sacrifice in the right way by amending and adjusting their life styles to accommodate their partners and make marriage work. Most people are getting married for the wrong reasons, and some have wrong perceptions of what a marriage should be like.

That someone's marriage failed doesn't mean that all marriages are bound to fail..

It's not a bed of roses though

The truth about it is the media rubbing successful single parenting in our Face, that you don't need a patner to be a good parent, Divorces are being highlighted with the divorcees being seen as free and happy.
The downfall of family started with the collapse of extended family, believe me tne the nuclear family will not be necessary soon.
Nowadays the password is go for anything that makes you happy, you owe nobody an apology, or things like it is you body do what you like with it, when we take away those things which are the fabrics of society this is what you will see.

Lets deal withit bro, Family is dying so is marriage, if you have a successful marriage enjoy it, it is one of a kind.
What we have this days are civil partnerships with children as the product.

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Newboss(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

I do not ride on emotions. I speak on the side of morality. Do you know that the main reason why this issue of baby mama thrives is because most men still have complete access to their children and lay claim to them conveniently.

The society in time past used to frown at the issue of having children out of wedlock but what do we have now? the society has started embracing it and you can imagine a so-called celebrity who is suppose to be a role model to young ones advising another to do same.

I don't blame them or those supporting his view of having children outside wedlock, I blame these lady's that have lost their moral values and prefer having children for these so-called called celebrities because of financial gains and fame.

BTW, I wonder how you'll feel if your sisters or children become baby mamas. You are entitled to your views and I expect you to respect my opinion. Stay blessed.

Please do you ever think of a woman as a human being who is in no way inferior or less deserving than a man? angry You are clearly saying that women have children for men. Women love their children. Without men she CANNOT have any of those bundle of joy. So you CANNOT say that women have children for men, because the child is hers too. Yes, I know women who just want to have a child. The joy of having some innocent joyful and funny offsprings is out of this world. So don't say that it's for men. It's absolutely hers as much as it's his. Don't downplay a woman's place in the scheme of things. angry

The woman needs an offspring as much as a man does. The man can as well choose not to give her that joy. Yes, the man can do that. So both parties have equal powers. angry

Marriage is a concept. Reproduction (sex) is NOT a concept but a natural phenomenon. Slavery was a concept. Killing of twins was a concept. Killing of albinos was a concept. Religion is a concept. angry

One thing about concepts is that they fade away. They CAN be phased off by will. The moment you exalt a concept above a natural phenomenon, then there is a big problem. angry

Exalting marriage above reproduction (sex) is a big problem. Now you are talking about denying a child access to the father because of a concept. Wow. angry

Never exalt what can be phased off above what cannot be phased off. angry

The society is becoming more free from religious ideologies by the day. From slavery to killlng of twins and albinos to liberation of women. We're getting there gradually. angry We're getting to a society that sees the natural as above the concepts angry

Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

Marriage needs two committed people who truly love each other to make it work. Don't worry at the right time, God will give you a wife that will love u unconditionally and vice versa.

Marriage is not all about foreign women or men. Do you know that Africans, esp. Nigerians have greater commitment to marriage than their foreign counterparts. This is one reason why most women will prefer to stay in an abusive marriage for the sake of their children, for the sake of how far they have come with their husbands and for other reasons.

On the other hand, most of the foreign women will not even think twice to divorce their husbands and you know that divorce favours women abroad.

My advice, marriage is one of the best gifts God has given to human. Wait and pray for the right spouse that will complement you and help you to fulfill your purpose on earth, be it Nigerian or foreign that will truly love u for who u are and not what u have.

How did you know that divorce favours women abroad?

You guys would just be spewing shïts anyhow.
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by bigcasava1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
sorry timaya, i bet to disaggree wt u. phyno is not 4rm bayelsa were marriage av no regard. phyno pls discard dat satanic advise
Re: Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" by sukar886: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
good advice.... God bless u timaya

Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) / Osita Iheme Amawuhie Football Competition Kicks Off In His Village 2008/2019

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66