Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go (38739 Views)

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage / Excited Fan Meets Wizkid In Australia (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by StagethemTVee: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Wizkid called out to some fans on the streets to show them some love while he was being chauffeured away.

The afrobeat superstar called out to them and they were thrilled to see him.. It was a brief moment of exchanging warm pleasantries which almost led to a minor accident as one of them refused to let go off his hand as the car rolled on.

They were all excited and kept shouting Starboy. Starboy. Starboy. But for the help of a bodyguard, Wizkid may have had to "leave a hand behind".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82FFYM0fYU

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by dmill: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by robinso01(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Is that an achievement?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by BeanmanX(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Machala...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by bewla(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Cut the hand and keep

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by salbis(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Most celebrities should try and give back to the societies that made them. They should not only throw few dollars or naira bills on their fans, but let them try and emulate people like Sadio Mane of Senegal.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by nymphomaniac(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Pls how did this get to front page?

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by bro4u: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2022
The love is too much,, frogies won't like this

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by BluntCrazeMan: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Arrogant Celebrities Everywhere..
Star-struck hypnotized fans everywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by gboye93(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
When you're big you're big abeg

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by vincentjk(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
I wish say person go love me as wizzy FC take love wizzy choi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by eburuu: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Big wizzy ejanla

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by MatrixReloaded: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Feeling wizzy wen lunatics will cut ur hand e go clear for him eye.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Impecca(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Idolatry
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Starboy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by inoki247: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
lol if he carry dat hand go Oshodi dem fit cut the hand comot oh jus to show him Love......

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by RichDad1(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Wizzy Wizzy
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
robinso01:
Is that an achievement?
ofcos..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by doubrakiri: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
BIG WIZ !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by kekakuz(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Total disrespect for his fans who he treats as minions
New song tomorrow
Big announcement tomorrow
No relationship no connection
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Kini kawa sesi?
Wetin make we come do?
Make we fry garri or cook beans?
Meanwhile see as the fans too over used their once in a life time opportunity to see WizKid. Them wan thief his watch. Nigerian street guys and spirit of klepto na like PHCN and darkness

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by JayPeeOham: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2022
See news
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by 43Ronin: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2022
bewla:
Cut the hand and keep
The urchin think say watch det him hand. Lol
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Angelawhite(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Next news please

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Kizzygentle: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2022
I can't even do this shit.. Heaven knows. If I see any star I don't get star struck even MJ the greatest of all.. The other day I saw uche jombo I was just looking and she was looking at me too with astonishment thinking I would wave or run after her like how some idi.ots did. She felt embarrassed.. Same thing with tuface on brothers birthday at *the place* club. When he entered the vip were we had the birthday party and people were ranting and shouting, I was just sitting and looking. He came closer and I shook him and moved forward.. This people are just like us.. They are not gods and can't give us a future. The only time I can worship any of them is when the person changes my life completely. I come in peace.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Atarakpa: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Imagine say nah that fake WizKid
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2022
angry
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Bigchristo: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2022
robinso01:
Is that an achievement?
You wey dey talk so if Machala shake your hand I swear you go laminate that hand make nobody else shake you grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by BackToLife: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2022
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by NohurryInLife: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2022
In whatever way, not illegal way, please try and get money. Work tirelessly to make ahm oooooo. Person wey no get money na dead man walking o.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User / 10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos] / Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.