Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,347 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Bobrisky Reveals “I Have A Girlfriend, I Can Never Be A Transgender” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals “I Have A Girlfriend, I Can Never Be A Transgender” (403 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reveals “I Have A Girlfriend, I Can Never Be A Transgender” by Mowunmiaf: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerian self-acclaimed male barbie, Bobrisky in an interview with Sunnewsonline, talked about having a girlfriend who isn’t based in Nigeria and becoming a cross dresser.

Here are excerpts from the interview;

So how did you become a crossdresser?

I’m from a polygamous family. My dad married three wives. My mum is the last wife with three children. My parents had issues at some point and my dad said my mum could go with her children. It was later agreed that my brother and sister should stay with my dad being the older ones while I lived with my mum. She sent me to primary and secondary schools. I went to Kings College and University of Lagos, where I studied Accounting. Before I gained admission into Unilag, I lost my mother in 2008. She was a Muslim; actually she travelled for Hajj and died there. This made me to go back to my father’s house.

Source: http://aftrending.com/nigerian-self-acclaimed-male-barbie-bobrisky-in-an-interview/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Spiritual. / We Won’t Mark Our Daughter’s Birthday Because We’re Jehovah’s Witnesses —serena / Davido Hosted On Breakfast Club By Charlemagne Tha God And DJ Envy In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.