Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Davido Hosted On Breakfast Club By Charlemagne Tha God And DJ Envy In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hosted On Breakfast Club By Charlemagne Tha God And DJ Envy In The US (403 Views)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) / Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hosted On Breakfast Club By Charlemagne Tha God And DJ Envy In The US by Gucciblog: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nigerian music star, Davido who is currently in United States for his ‘Locked up’ tour, was hosted on the Breakfast Club by Charlemagne Tha God and DJ Envy.

This is coming just after the singer announced that his New York tour has been sold out. Here is his photo with Charlemagne Tha God and DJ Envy;

DJ Envy had been spotted few weeks ago, vibing to Davido’s hit song ‘IF’ while driving. Here’s a video of the vibes session;
Davido is expected to perform in 12 U.S cities in his ‘Locked Up’ tour. The tour was scheduled to start on August 28, 2018 at Minneapolis, Minnesota. The tour will run for almost one month. Check out his ‘The Locked Up Tour’ dates below:

Davido’s ‘The Locked Up’ Tour Dates
Aug. 28 — First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Aug. 29 – Park West, Chicago, IL
Aug. 31 – House Of Blues, Boston, MA
Sept. 1 — M.I.A Festival, Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 2 – One Love One Heart Fest, Woodland, Ca
Sept. 4 – Irving Plaza, New York, NY
Sept. 6 – The Filmore, Silver Spring, MD
Sept. 8 – One Music Fest, Atlanta, GA
Sept. 13 – Warehouse Live, Houston, TX
Sept. 14 – The Bomb Factory, Dallas, TX
Sept. 18 – The Novo, Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 20 – August Hall, San Francisco, CA

Recall that Davido’s ‘If’ and ‘Fall’ went Diamond and Platinum respectively in South Africa . The singer who received the plaques made the announcement via Instagram.

‘IF’ Is officially Diamond and ‘FALL’ is officially Platinum in sales!!! My trophies’s finallly came in as well! GOD IS REAL!! Thank you Guys for making this happen!! just gettin started!!! Bless to my team.”

According to the Recording Industry of South Africa (RISA), for a single to be certified Gold status it should have sold over 10,000 units, and 20,000 units for Platinum status. For it to go Diamond, it has to do 10 times Platinum. In this case that equals 200,000 copies.

Interestingly, the RISA also counts music videos as a part of it too.

5,000 views of a music video makes the record go gold. 10,000 makes it platinum. It’s a complex system that involves lots of calculations.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/davido-hosted-on-breakfast-club-by-charlemagne-tha-god-and-dj-envy-in-the-us/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals / Nigerian Celebrities With Many Children From Different Baby-mamas (no. 1 Has 39 / I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures - Joey Muthengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.