Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (13154 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) / Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by CSTR1005: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Shut up angry
Thats not the topic. If you cant contribute to topic keep quiet and dont derail.
The south east have done their part.

We will give no more.

Let the sophisticated progressives do their part.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
CSTR1005:

The south east have done their part.

We will give no more.

Let the sophisticated progressives do their part.

Emulate your fathers, make them proud, keep their war spirit alive.

Get out there and show what you are made of.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by deebsman1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
unfortunately for you, bro, you can only use and dump yourselves. The average Igbo man already know you as a backstabbing coward.
You people should continue with your hatred campaign and let's see where it will land you

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by FBIL: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
AWOLOWO JUST SOWED A SEED OF DISCORD BETWEEN IGBOS & YORUBAS AND DIED WITHOUT RESOLVING IT. AND THESE YOUNG ONES ARE TOO HUNGRY TO REMEMBER THAT A GENUINE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN IGBO & YORUBA WILL PUSH NIGERIA TO A LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
gurnam:

It obvious you are sure Igbos need the afonjas to untie themselves from Nigeria. We are learning daily. grin grin

To gain independence n leave Nigeria, We do not need AFJs, Wen the time comes, every thing will fall in place.

Afonja can only be needed to extract results from the north because the north basically use Afonjas to achieve their aims of destroying Nigeria.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by CSTR1005: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Emulate your fathers, make them proud, keep their war spirit alive.

Get out there and show what you are made of.
Are your fathers cowards that you can't emulate them?

Even if they were , shouldn't the present generation of Yorubas be looking to rewrite that ancient terrible reputation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
CSTR1005:
Let his own people lead the revolution.

Idiotic element.

They are already leading the move to rescue Nigeria.

Don't be left behind
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by CSTR1005: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
mrrights:

They are already leading the move to rescue Nigeria.

Don't be left behind
I wish them good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
we don't need to advance politically again: we just need to get Biafra; that's the only advancement we need now.

The only Biafra you can get is a better Nigeria. Join the movement and let's create a better world
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
CSTR1005:

Are your fathers cowards that you can't emulate them?

Even if they were , shouldn't the present generation of Yorubas be looking to rewrite that ancient terrible reputation?

Do not derail thread mr man.

Face topic! Emulate those who fought colonial government and bring your war spirit to repeat same now.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
SachaBastien:

Let me reiterate, I am not a Nigerian. I am not your saviour, so don't look to me to liberating your Nigeria from those who are holding it captive.
I have no role models or idols, neither am I proud of any fuckers. You are free to emulate them and die for Nigeria, I will send your family a Charmoise and a bottle of Chamois.

The recession APC brought affected you and your brothers. The insecurity affected you and your brothers. The nepotism affected you and your brothers. The incompetence affected you and your brothers. Just as it affected the rest of the country.

If you chose to shut your eyes to the process, you will always be affected by the outcome.

2019 is around the corner, Olawepo Hashim of Alliance for New Nigeria is offering a better option.
Don't say you don't have a choice, because now, you do.

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Aren't you proud of those Ibo freedom fighters he mentioned? You should emulate them, thats his message. Free Nigeria from clutches of misrule.

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by CSTR1005: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Do not derail thread mr man.

Face topic! Emulate those who fought colonial government and bring your war spirit to repeat same now.
They already did.
And they have decided to give no more. It is not by force.

Now, it is the time for you people to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Eastern Region has produced real committed leaders who have displayed the spirit of self service and selflessness, which contributed to the victory in the war against colonial rule. It is that spirit that is lacking in Nigeria now
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Aren't you proud of those Ibo freedom fighters he mentioned? You should emulate them, thats his message. Free Nigeria from clutches of misrule.

The Eastern Region has produced real committed leaders who have displayed the spirit of self service and selflessness, which contributed to the victory in the war against colonial rule. It is that spirit that is lacking in Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
CSTR1005:

They already did.
And they have decided to give no more. It is not by force.

Now, it is the time for you people to give.

Apparently you missed some of my earlier inputs. I said warring is Ibo spirit. How can you shut your spirit to give no more of what brings it fulfillment?

Ibo is fulfilled when he wars.

This is why machette is a cultural symbol of manhood in Iboland. Every adult owns and keeps a machette. Ibos in Yorubaland were known to keep machette under pillow when they sleep at night.

In your waking moments, in your sleep, you remain a warrior. So i dont underatand this thing you talk about "decided not to give anymore" That is not ibo spirit at all. Are you sure you are Ibo? Do you have a machette?

Great Igbo, the home of warriors...those who severe heads of opponents and bring to dance!

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's time for peace, not war
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Westaslave2(f): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Apparently you missed some of my earlier inputs. I said warring is Ibo spirit. How can you shut your spirit to give no more of what brings it fulfillment?

This is why machette is a cultural symbol of manhood in Iboland. Every adult owns and keeps a machette. Ibos in Yorubaland were known to keep machette under pillow when they sleep at night.

In your waking moments, in your sleep, you remain a warrior. So i dont underatand this thing you talk about "decided not to give anymore" That is not ibo spirit at all. Are you sure you are Ibo? Do you have a machette?

Great Igbo, the home of warriors...those who severe heads of opponents and bring to dance!
I saw wat u av written but the truth is dat d more we fight n fight dats d more ur brothers use cowardice,jealousy,connivince n stupidity 2 drain d little strength we have in dis depression infested nigeria...the jealousy is 2 alarming dat yoruba christians wl one day renounce jesus christ n worship satan who died on d west nigerian cross JUST because igbos ar christians 2...i implore my brothers 2 start leaving south west one by onebcos dis envy n jealousy is at its peak

2 Likes

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by BabaRamota1980: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
I saw wat u av written but the truth is dat d more we fight n fight dats d more ur brothers use cowardice,jealousy,connivince n stupidity 2 drain d little strength we have in dis depression infested nigeria...the jealousy is 2 alarming dat yoruba christians wl one day renounce jesus christ n worship satan who died on d west nigerian cross JUST because igbos ar christians 2...i implore my brothers 2 start leaving south west one by onebcos dis envy n jealousy is at its peak

Do not derail thread please.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by hammer6F: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

THE IGBOS HE MENTION HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM.

IGBOS DONT KNOW WHO HE IS.

IS THIS HOW YORUBA PEOPLE ARE?

THEY JUST WAKE UP AND START MENTIONING AN ENTIRE RACE LIKE WE KNOW WHO HE IS?

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by SachaBastien(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
mrrights:

The recession APC brought affected you and your brothers. The insecurity affected you and your brothers. The nepotism affected you and your brothers. The incompetence affected you and your brothers. Just as it affected the rest of the country.

If you chose to shut your eyes to the process, you will always be affected by the outcome.

2019 is around the corner, Olawepo Hashim of Alliance for New Nigeria is offering a better option.
Don't say you don't have a choice, because now, you do.

Sorry you were impoverished by recession. I would enlighten you that not everyone is poor. Not everyone lost weight and good sleep while you battled recession.
Keep your better option to yourself and your family who lives off the government of the day. It appears that's the only choice you have. Die on it!
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
SachaBastien:

Sorry you were impoverished by recession. I would enlighten you that not everyone is poor. Not everyone lost weight and good sleep while you battled recession.
Keep your better option to yourself and your family who lives off the government of the day. It appears that's the only choice you have. Die on it!

True, not everyone.

But

Among those who do, are your brothers and sisters.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by mrrights: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
SachaBastien:

This individualistic attitude has always been the bane.

Me, me, me.

If you are not poor, you know thousand of your brothers that are poor.

If you were not affected by the recession, you know thousand of your brothers that ere affected.

If you cannot think about them when you make decision, what are you? Nothing
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by SachaBastien(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
mrrights:

This individualistic attitude has always been the bane.

Me, me, me.

If you are not poor, you know thousand of your brothers that are poor.

If you were not affected by the recession, you know thousand of your brothers that ere affected.

If you cannot think about them when you make decision, what are you? Nothing

You got so pained you had to quote me twice? ���
Sorry dude, you can go ahead and be a hero. Knock yourself out.
You care too much, I don't care about you.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
This man is a very smart man , but he's talking to a very dull set it Igbos, only a fool would fight for those who can fight but refuse to.

Igbos , remember 2hen the fight starts you want have access to escape people like this man would and they would leave you behind.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Westaslave2(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Yes perhaps ! cos notin derails thread lyk truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Delivar(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Blakjewelry:
reading Achebe's book gave me another another of pre civil war Nigeria, I think first and foremost Nigeria needs to apologize to the igbos
Who is supposed to do the apology?
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by kotv: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
I hope southeast does not fall for this cheap shot. He should ask youths from his side to do this, afterall it's Yoruba youths and elders that brought Buhari into leadership. Southeast be smart about it and learn from your past.

1 Like

Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Blakjewelry(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Delivar:

Who is supposed to do the apology?
the fg it doesn't matter who is in office. the president is just the head whatever he does he did it on behalf of the federation
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Unik3030: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I quite agree with him!

Our brothers wey be say if them show any form of solidarity, the ground dey shake!

Have suddenly gone cold!

I know what they can do! I know what they are capable of

Nnamdi Kanu have shown how fearless an average Igbo youth/man can be!

It's time to rekindle that revolution spirit!!!
where is that brave n fearless nnamdi kanu today?
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by Bambambiglo: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
irrefragable:
we not brothers, bro. Don't confuse yourself. We don't have the same wish.

To hell with your wish. If you forcefully claim Biafra you will die an instant death.
Re: South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo by CSTR1005: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Yes, we are warriors.

But you can't force us to give you anything.

If you are a product of cowards, then that is your business.

Don't disturb me again with your nonsense. It seems you are hard of hearing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit / Adamu Dala-Dogo Resigns As Yobe Speaker / How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.