Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste (19545 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Giftedhand92: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Popular Nigerian musician Tekno recently proved that he had a heart of gold. He gave out a huge amount of money to an elderly woman.

A fan shared a video showing him and his mother discussing her love for music. He then asked who her favourite musician was and she replied ‘Tekno.’

The visibly excited woman then went ahead to show off her dance moves to the Pana crooner’s latest song titled Choko.

Touched by her declaration, Tekno revealed that he will be giving her half a million Naira (500K). Watch the video below:

This is coming after veteran comedian Gordons revealed that he, Flavour and Tekno survived a plane crash scare.

Speaking via his Instagram page, he narrated how eight minutes into their flight to Accra, Ghana, the pilot announced that their plane developed a fault and they had to turn back.

But due to God’s grace, their plane was eventually fixed and they made their way to Accra. He said it was one of the scariest events in his life.

Video Here

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/tekno-promises-to-give-an-elderly-woman-n500k-for-saying-he-is-her-best-artiste/

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Touched by her declaration, Tekno revealed that he will be giving her half a million Naira (500K).

OK good one

12 Likes

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by GOFRONT(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2018
grin

I'm waiting for when E-money will be touched by our own Airforce1's declaration.... grin cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Wetin mama no..When money is involve why would he not call techno his best. Artist. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Ekez(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Mama wey sabi
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by itspzpics(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Waakanda: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Mama don hammer be that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by AcuraZDX: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Wetin mama no..When money is involve why would he not call techno his best. Artist. undecided undecided
Lol
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by nairavsdollars(f): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
APC = Another Promise Cancelled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by babyfaceafrica: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
and so?..unnecessary how off...just give her the money and kip kwayet...you sef won trend like davido and other small boys...have you seen dangote,Jim ovia and otedola making noise on social media about financial gifts..yet these people give heavily in their own way
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by penzino(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
He should better redeem, its not enough to promise,

Nice gesture though.
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
the above is the cheap manual on *** how to have every desperate hungry broke people call you their best artist***
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Creativephotos0(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
That's very nice of him, may
God continue to bless his hustle

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by GODWINLOWSKI: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
wink cryWAITING FOR BABA TO GIVE ME 10 PLOTS OF LAND TO REAR CATTLE AFTER CALLING HIM THE UNIVERSE TALLEST PRESIDENT embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Partnerbiz(f): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cute stuff
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by coolebux(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
I trust him, the guy have been giving out cash to fans

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why am i so suddenly determined to stick my nose into something that doesn't concern me

Must i comment on this thread?
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by TrillionBrains(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice gesture must say. Ah no no say these pepo dey fear death like dis ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by eseveli(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alhaji Teckino

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by AdelG: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerian Artists dont even know how to lie...Alhaji Lai Mohammad should please teach them.

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Thebwoy: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

I'm waiting for when E-money will be touched by our own Airforce1's declaration.... grin cheesy

Maybe when he don get like 5 baby mamas
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by SirLakes: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tekno you are my best artiste.......

Gimme....... 100k Pere

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Harry00(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin good boy T
Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by omamush(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
mods pls do something about these guys who post numerous ads on different threads its getting out of hand.. no space for sensible post again they just spam everywhere.
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno To Give An Elderly Woman N500k For Calling Him Her Best Artiste by Becklynn(f): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wetin she know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians / Patience Ozokwo, RMD, Uche Jumbo Attend Champions For Change Event (Photos) / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.