Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Subscription Business With Prestashop Recurring Payment On Prestashop Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Subscription Business With Prestashop Recurring Payment On Prestashop Site (905 Views)

Fix SQL Error On Prestashop 1.6 Installation / Add Testimonial Benefits To Your Store With Prestashop Website Testimonial Addon / Allow Single Product Buy With Prestashop One Click Checkout By Knowband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subscription Business With Prestashop Recurring Payment On Prestashop Site by nataliasa: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Turn Your Customers Into Subscribers

PayPal Subscriptions & Recurring Payment is the best Plug-and-Play Subscription Management module on Prestashop to empowers businesses to launch subscription models and manage the entire lifecycle of their subscribers.

The complete module for business on Prestashop

Builds the most powerful and flexible tools for your commerce. Whether you’re creating a subscription product on Prestashop ecommerce store, it helps you create the best possible product for your users.

Features :

Recurring payment experts
Enjoy your subscription business on Prestashop website based on PayPal Subscriptions & Recurring Payment - One of top Loyalty modules for Prestashop Awards 2017, without monthly fees!

Get started in minutes
It's Plug-and-Play module - Within minutes of setup, you'll have access to flexible plan solutions, subscribers management, Paypal Express Checkout and more.

Paypal payment
Intergrated Paypal Payment for Credit Card, Paypal Account, Paypal Gift Card into your Prestashop website easily.

Grow your business
Your relationships with recurring billing customers last for years, keeps all subscriber activity—and your cash flow—running smoothly!

Module demo : https://subscriptions.prestasoo.com/

Module information: https://www.prestasoo.com/prestashop-modules/subscriptions-prestashop-module.html
Re: Subscription Business With Prestashop Recurring Payment On Prestashop Site by OliviaNelson: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Great post and solution. I recently looked into the question what subscription commerce is? I wanted to start my own business, with this business model for farm products. It would be just suggestions for vegetables and fruits that I would send every month and such a solution would be useful to me

(1) (Reply)

RESIDENT PHP Co-Developer (Vacancy) / Please Help Out / What Programming Language Should I Learn First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.