Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) (37545 Views)

Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) / NJC Recommends Retirement Of 2 Judges, Appointment Of 69 Judicial Officers / Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen Of 69 Senate Committees (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by KenOne: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2018
These people are terrible FG said 69 projects are ongoing in the South-East.

The next thing was mention the projects it's all propaganda.

FG mentions the projects with contractors and project cost/ value.

The narrative changed again. Its invisible projects awarded and completed on paper.

Like i have said before even if Buhari and APC turns South-East to Dubai and gives every Igbo man 1million every month they'll still deny that Buhari has done nothing.

May be it's in their DNA to hate and deny anything done by Buhari and APC despite the obvious facts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2018
kosikika:
Pls in all of these, how many have being commissioned in the last 3 yrs? Not even 1, am not talkin of a new project ooooh, even the once under rehabilitation. ?........abeg. shine ur eyes my pple all Na WASH...igbos 5%

How many were commissioned in the last 6 to 13 years as the list shows many were awarded as far back as then

4 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by franchasng: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Developing every region of your country should be the pride of every president but in Nigeria, developing some regions by a tribalistic, lifeless president is seen as great achievement and he is being lauded for being so lifeless and brain dead for 3yrs as a president.

Nigeria has no future with a cow loving, kunu sipping, brukutu loving, revenge master, blood sucking, terrorist sponsor president like the one in Aso rock right now angry angry
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
HelpMySoul:

Yes it is. There no light in the South East as much it's enjoyed in other Southern States.

Now Its not projects again its light. You lot are beyond pathetic

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by jamace(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Everything here is ONGOING. Where are the COMPLETED projects?

If govt has completed even 20 0f those projects, one would have said the govt has tried.

Not impressed.
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by saintade01(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2018
condomuser:
Capital LIES

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO YAHOO
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.
Boko haram has now become part of Nigeria's budget.

May God deliver you people from this bondage of HATE.

We are talking about Roads and other infrastructures in your REGION, you are talking about Boko Haram in another person's region.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by reesemachh(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2018
what is their sinister plan in publishing these things ....if you are working fine but why bring only SE alone. This is just desperation at its peak
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
Developing every region of your country should be the pride of every president but in Nigeria, developing some regions by a tribalistic, lifeless president is seen as great achievement and he is being lauded for being so lifeless and brain dead for 3yrs as a president.

Nigeria has no future with a cow loving, kunu sipping, brukutu loving, revenge master, blood sucking, terrorist sponsor president like the one in Aso rock right now angry angry

The same SE regions you are insulting PMB for were awarded and abandoned by the PDP government. Check the contract award years on that list in the SE and you will see just how stupid you sound and reason

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Jokkarm2: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
IF THIS IS TRUE, I WONT SPEND MORE THAN TWO HOURS FROM ELEME JUNCTION TO OBIGBO WHEN I VISITED JUST THIS MONTH. I PITY SOUTH EAST GENERALLY. MAY God help us.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Ekez(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
TEYA:
Invisible you mean?
Oh thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Hmm, I just realize 49 of these project was started by the previous FG.This FG has started just 20, and even at that still not completed, or was the list forged by PDP as well

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Lilimax(f): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
E be like say they wan tell us another lies shocked
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
jamace:
Everything here is ONGOING. Where are the COMPLETED projects?

If govt has completed even 20 0f those projects, one would have said the govt has tried.

Not impressed.

Many of those contracts were awarded since 6 to 13 years ago. What stopped those previous governments from completing them?

PDP had 16 years and how many did they complete?

PMB has now taken upon himself to clean up their 6 to 13 years abandoned projects and you still want to wail.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by desgiezd(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Good JOB FG.

Some are already calling it INVISIBLE projects of all time nonsense without even going through them to see that a lot of the projects were awarded long before PMB and some awarded during the last regime as well as the ones PMB awarded himself.

He has now taken on the huge task of finishing up on projects which were awarded some 6 to 12 years ago and left abandoned by previous governments as well as handling his own awarded projects.

I suppose those who are already calling them invisible projects are also referring to past governments who awarded and abandoned theirs while PMB is busy cleaning up their abandoned mess.

Bunch of wailing rètards!!!

It's inconceivable that some people will hate their leader this much even when the leader is doing so much for them and that calls to question the reason for this hatred.

4 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by TheUbermensch: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Nobody pays me a dime you Numbskull. Unlike you who gets paid to wail and lie, I don't need to be paid to say the truth

I never expected you to say the truth.

If a whole Lai Muhammed has been baptized in the doctrine of falsehood, who then are you inferior stooges. Lol.

Just enjoy the stipend while it lasts and pray to God to rescue you from agonizing poverty.
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by dancewith: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
This is a big lie and propaganda. Enugu Onitsha road rehabilitation work for instance is a sham. They have been there for over a year and the road is not any better than before. Everyone still uses the state road to get to Onitsha from Enugu and back. I am very sure much of the patch patch work they are quoting above is about the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by JobmanNwapdp: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Fraud, complete wayo.......... You think your propaganda will deliver Southeast to you? better wake up there is no chance for in the south.
aminulive:
https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fg-releases-list-69-ongoing-projects-south-east-full-list/
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Angelparadise:
APC government are been sustained by lies and propaganda . if all this project is visible they should release the amount that have been spent so far since they enter and the percentage of worth done since approval. The southeast are not almajiris or can not been zombified.
The location is there, The name of the project is there including even the contractors. With all these information available If you aren't worst than an Almajiri you will go verify yourself, Unless as usual you are just one of the many online IPOB yoot not even living in their erosion ravaged region in the first place. Don't worry Buhari will turn it into Paradise for you smiley.

5 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by lastempero: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Please what are they rehabilitating at ohafia arochukwu road, no be where road dey before u go rehabilitate.
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
zai Barber is forget south east our vote is not for you
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by franchasng: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
KenOne:

The narrative changed again. Its invisible projects awarded and completed on paper.

Like i have said before even if Buhari and APC turns South-East to Dubai and gives every Igbo man 1million every month they'll still deny that Buhari has done nothing.

May be it's in their DNA to hate and deny anything done by Buhari and APC despite the obvious facts.
Southeast don't need a terrorist to develop their region.

A known terrorist has nothing good to offer than to steal, kill and destroy.

It is a taboo for a terrorist to be the president of a country but because Nigeria is dominated by certified retarded tribal and religious bigots who don't mind voting a mad man as their leader, such a heartless, brain dead, lifeless man is elected president of over 180million people and u people still expect Nigeria to progress, how

What can he offer in modern global economy

Is he aware that for any nation to be great, it needs a total focus on human capital development and absolute technology development and not Agriculture, farming and cow rearing

He can't even stand and make speech of his plans for Nigeria from his head without reading a prepared speech by some useless PAs, and u expect such a retard to perform as president angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Afamed: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Ekez:
Invincible project of all time
If there is anyone that will deny the presence of Federal Government projects going on in the east, it shouldn't be you . I know you are from Enugu state, deny the fact, that there is no massive 4 lane roads project going on from 9th mile precisely from Ekochin Hospital .

5 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2018
TheUbermensch:

I never expected you to say the truth.

If a whole Lai Muhammed has been baptized in the doctrine of falsehood, who then are you inferior stooges. Lol.

Just enjoy the stipend while it lasts and pray to God to rescue you from agonizing poverty.

Why not show me my paycheck since you are so sure I am being paid. Mumu

Since 2015 I have stood with buhari till date and you are busy lying to yourself about some fantasy payment I am getting.

Lying and frustrated wailer

4 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
lazy yuuts, did any of you even stop to check the dates these so called project was awwarded? and even that so called 20 by this FG which is On paper Im very sure tehre is nothing like that On ground, even the ones by the previous FG is left as it is, so wahts the need for this list? well like always people just jumped into concluding 69 projects by this FG and the blame game continues, Wake up people!

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Ojiofor: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Koolking:

Because that region is the stronghold of opposition. They still complain of maginalization and challenged the government to list the projects undertaken in that region.

Those road projects has been going on like forever and none is about to be commissioned anytime soon.
4 years is enough to complete most of those road project but no,it's just there for political propaganda purposes.
Bridges are been built accross Nigeria without noise but only Second Niger bridge that makes the loudest noise and yet nothing tangible has been done on site.
Fast trane Railways are been silently constructed in other regions of Nigeria and none in South-East etc.......

cc:CSTR1005

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Afamed: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
zai Barber is forget south east our vote is not for you
He won previously without your 5% influence.

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Akabuking: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2018
wait, did i see ihiala-orlu road on that list? chaiiii, this Apc Government ehhhh.. lie Mohammed may thunder rape you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Afamed:

If there is anyone that will deny the presence of Federal Government projects going on in the east, it shouldn't be you . I know you are from Enugu state, deny the fact, that there is a massive 4 lane roads project going on from 9th mile precisely from Ekochin Hospital .
hey lazy yuut, check the dates again on the list, correct your brain,20 Ongoing thats on paper not on ground, waht about the other 49 my the last FG which also is on the list, Im talking teh ones awarded b4 2015

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by 007inc: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70648539:

Those children of hate are so pathetic.
They keep living in denial.
The people that chose to be blind with hate to all the Good works by the FG will definitely be blind physically.
Good and happy news irritate them so much.
Shut up
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Adeevah(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Insults as usual from children of hate.

Children on waste not hate
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Akabuking: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Ojiofor:

Those road projects has been going on like forever and none is about to be commissioned anytime soon.
4 years is enough to complete most of those road project but no,it's just there for political propaganda purposes.
Bridges are been built accross Nigeria without noise but only Second Niger bridge that makes the loudest noise and yet nothing tangible has been done on site.
Fast trane Railways are been silently constructed in other regions of Nigeria and none in South-East etc.......
word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by ayokellany: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
KenOne:

Permit me to make a post from this, thank you advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mustapha Salihu Hails Oshiomhole’s Suspension / This Is Why Discos Are Reluctant To Install Prepaid Meters. / Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.