Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

IAUOE Graduates 4,841 Students …wike, Jonathan To Grace Convocation.read Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IAUOE Graduates 4,841 Students …wike, Jonathan To Grace Convocation.read Details (238 Views)

20 Bag First Class As Law School Graduates 4,350 / Goodluck Jonathan At Gregory University Convocation In Uturu (Photos) / Meet The Best Graduating Student Of IAUOE Port Harcourt 2018/2019 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IAUOE Graduates 4,841 Students …wike, Jonathan To Grace Convocation.read Details by EgbechoFaith21: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Hrcourt

About 4,841 students are expected to be graduating during the combined 35th and 36th convocation of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Hrcourt scheduled to take place this Saturday.

The Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof Ozo-Mekuri Ndimele, who disclosed this during the church service, yesterday, organised to herald the week-long convocation activities, also hinted that the state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike and the former ;;;;;;;;;;

Read More From News Source:

Re: IAUOE Graduates 4,841 Students …wike, Jonathan To Grace Convocation.read Details by EgbechoFaith21: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2018
cool
Re: IAUOE Graduates 4,841 Students …wike, Jonathan To Grace Convocation.read Details by SolutionMee: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Wonder shall never end

4000+ graduates in my nabe

That's so surprising

But when has Nigerians decided to start going to school in groups

Why can't they go as an individual

That's one more thing they are still getting wrong as a nation

My respect for Jonathan though
Re: IAUOE Graduates 4,841 Students …wike, Jonathan To Grace Convocation.read Details by EgbechoFaith21: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Oracle DBA Rac 12c Training / Please Help Me Pay My Tuition Fee. / List Of Scholarships To Study On Low Tuition In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.