Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Please Help Me Pay My Tuition Fee. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Pay My Tuition Fee. (241 Views)

My Dad Sold His Bus To Pay My Tuition – Ilaro Poly’s Best Graduating Student / I Got Admission, But My Tuition is Incomplete. Help!!! / How I Lost My Tuition Fee To Sars-nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Pay My Tuition Fee. by moidris7(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Am a 200 level student from college of health technology offa,am currently having a hard time getting my tuition fees paid before the late registration fee will be added. My sister who have been responsible for my education just got dupped and she's in a huge debt herself... Told me she has no means of paying my tuition fee .... Other relatives are just dormant cos they are not extinct... As they choose to be.
The tuition fee is #33,600
+late payment attracts the sum of #5,000
Here are the previous receipts from last semester.

phone no:08139593875

Your contributions, no matter how much you can afford to reach out to me with means a lot than you can ever imagine... You may be completing or be the first to start it....either way, you REACHING OUT is all that counts. May GOD HELP US ALL...GIVE US THE MEANS TO HELP THE NEEDY...AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

'the Success Of Pupils Is Based On Teachers And Not Pupils.. / Urgent Admission / Global Citizens Scholarships At University Of Adelaide, Australia 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.