Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish (638 Views)

New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by Antoeni(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
A man brought over 100,000 coins to buy SUV in central China’s Henan province on November 24.
The man who owns a flour shop in Zhengzhou city in Henan province said he accumulated the coins without realizing there would be problem to change them into notes.
He tried to contact local bank for changing the coins to notes but was refused.
He then brought the coins to the car store and asked if he could pay the car using coins. The sales staff agreed and was later appalled by the amount of coins the man brought. It took four sales staff a total of 12 hours to finish counting.

Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by coolcharm(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
This one will pass for job hazard o
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by LadyHeaven(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Hehehe, I wouldn't mind one of those white Suv babies winking at me from the background, abracadabra I say appear shocked...

Looks around excitedly grin
Sees nothing cry
Closes thread angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by suyamasta(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Lol money is money
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by marshalldgreat(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by generationz(f): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
merely looking at the pictures I'm already developing a headache
I hate monotonous boring jobs like crazy eg picking / washing beans

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by Alwaysking: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Which kind wahala be dis nah grin
Re: Photos: Chinese Man Brings Coins To Buy An SUV, Takes 4 Staff 12 Hours To Finish by Sakie: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one pass punishment grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Explains Why He Sold His Shares In Forte Oil (PHOTO) / Is Quidax The Easiest Excahnge For Naira To Bitcoin And Verse Versa / Current Or Savings Option Removed By CBN On POS Transaction Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.