Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador (20109 Views)

Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Becomes The Second Female In Nigeria To Hit 10 / Funke Akindele Becomes Ambassador For Waw Detergent Brand / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Mowunmiaf: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Keystone Bank Limited, Africa’s best customer service provider recently signed up popular Nollywood actress, writer and producer, Funke Akindele Bello popularly known as ‘Jenifa’ as its official brand ambassador.

By virtue of this partnership, the multiple award-winning screen diva, Funke Akindele, will prominently represent the Keystone Bank brand and feature heavily in the lender’s marketing campaigns and consumer-focused strategies, while leveraging her large followership and popularity that cuts across socio-economic classes and age groups to further deepen the brand’s growing impression in the market.

Source: http://aftrending.com/nollywood-star-funke-akindele-becomes-brand-ambassador-for-keystone-bank/

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by chiommy123(f): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congrats funke.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Saintsammurai(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
One of the things i admire about this lady is that,, she is very very talented and hardworking..

While her mates in the industry are going to Dubai to sleep with one sugar daddy and the other,,, while her colleagues are depending on politicians for money In exchange for sex,,, Funke akindele just like Linda ikeji has worked very hard,, used her talent and brain to become successful..

Say what you like or feel, but Funke and Linda ikeji are the perfect role models..

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by karllemah44(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
The two people above me are just too greedy...Tufiakwa !!!
After I've finished rejoicing that I will be FTC today
Congrats to Jenifa though
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Dottore: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is the bank still in operation? Honestly If I'm asked I'd say that the likes of Keystone, Wema, Heritage, Skye, Unity are defunct. I thought Sterling was dead too only for them to initiate #bankwars on tweeter last month.

Whether they are dead or alive I can't see myself opening account with them or doing any serious biz with them because of the fact that they have few branches across the states.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dead bank
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
chiommy123:
Congrats funke.
...Funke.

...Fúnké.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by oyoyoyo: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
hard work never kills .keep going

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Thebwoy: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is it a nigerian bank?
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saintsammurai:
One of the things i admire about this lady is that,, she is very very talented and hardworking..

While her mates in the industry are going to Dubai to sleep with one sugar daddy and the other,,, while her colleagues are depending on politicians for money In exchange for sex,,, Funke akindele just like Linda ikeji has worked very hard,, used her talent and brain to become successful..

Say what you like or feel, but Funke and Linda ikeji are the perfect role models..
...Akindele...Ikeji...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
A
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by AJOT99(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Higher and Higher you will keep going Funke .

May God grant your heart desires

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by operity1996: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
hmmm, congrats... suliya

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Opinionated: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Good for her.

She won this award not too long ago. So, definitely, she can drive brands.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin Stoning and keying, any difference is?
- Jeniva haff hama o.

Good move to bring back the almost extinct bank to life.grin
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Waakanda: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by MooreJozo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Shes beautiful
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
My favorite Naija actress.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Barren Auntie
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by phemmyfour: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
If that will make her preggy
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Uzzih: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
I love you as per your hard work. .God will grant you all your heart desires. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by sophiathefirst: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
blogger544137:

Mumu blogger, ur selling point re people's nude pics, may God deliver u from denting peoples image in the name blogging/chasing money.
Mtcheeew
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by SolutionMee: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Congrats Funke

Industreet made me to love you more
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by nwakibie3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
They wont pay their workers well na to dey spend millions on top already made celebs in the name of ambassador. Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. / Nigeria Rapper Mocheddah Looks So Flawless In New Photo / Wizkid Tweets - “I Don't Do Cheap Money”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.