Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador (20121 Views)

Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Becomes The Second Female In Nigeria To Hit 10 / Funke Akindele Becomes Ambassador For Waw Detergent Brand / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Kayleb26(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
That's way to go.

Meanwhile,

You are in need of urgent cash to meet a very pressing need... Unfortunately, it's not readily available...

Payday is a whooping fortnight away...

Friends and relatives are not willing to lend you money...

What do you do?

Access quick loans up to 5, 000,000 Naira within 24 hours.
No guarantor, No collateral required, No delay!!!

Call /WhatsApp 08064817721 for enquiries

#loans #cashadvance #moneysolutions
#finance #monday
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by KingRex1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dottore:
Is the bank still in operation? Honestly If I'm asked I'd say that the likes of Keystone, Wema, Heritage, Skye, Unity are defunct. I thought Sterling was dead too only for them to initiate #bankwars on tweeter last month.

Whether they are dead or alive I can't see myself opening account with them or doing any serious biz with them because of the fact that they have few branches across the states.
Such ignorance. You don't know what you don't know. Have you seen these banks financial reports? Almost all are making remarkable profits from the capital, forex and money markets. You think its by queues you see in banking halls? Go and check out how their staff are enjoying

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
Barren Auntie

Haha!!! That's not fair for you to say. I don't know who you are or whatever your source of information is. All I know is that she does not deserve this comment. Let's learn how to know that you don't mock people with childlessness. What goes around can still come around

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by israelmao(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Just one breakthrough gives birth to other breakthroughs.
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Artistree: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dottore:
Is the bank still in operation? Honestly If I'm asked I'd say that the likes of Keystone, Wema, Heritage, Skye, Unity are defunct. I thought Sterling was dead too only for them to initiate #bankwars on tweeter last month.

Whether they are dead or alive I can't see myself opening account with them or doing any serious biz with them because of the fact that they have few branches across the states.
I've worked in three of the banks you mentioned and believe me, Keystone is the deadest of them all.
I'm sure that after paying for this endorsement, they might just go broke...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Artistree: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingRex1:

Such ignorance. You don't know what you don't know. Have you seen these banks financial reports? Almost all are making remarkable profits from the capital, forex and money markets. You think its by queues you see in banking halls? Go and check out how their staff are enjoying
Uncle, forget all those doctored reports you see...most of them banks don't make as much profit as they declare, it's just salad dressing...
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by Funkybabee(f): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Congrats ma
Re: Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Dimfred:

Haha!!! That's not fair for you to say. I don't know who you are or whatever your source of information is. All I know is that she does not deserve this comment. Let's learn how to know that you don't mock people with childlessness. What goes around can still come around
we expect another false pregnancy again
... Daddy freezer is not far from the truth....
how she plan get Belle when she use her womb play ojolo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Rapper Mocheddah Looks So Flawless In New Photo / Future Confirms Collaboration With Wizkid (video) / Iyabo Ojo Becomes Roladhairs Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.