Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1557 Views)

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by piccadot(f): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2010
Re: . by Diva20(f): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
How long have you guys been together?
Re: . by piccadot(f): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
Re: . by nihun(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2010
shocked
Re: . by Diva20(f): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
piccadot:

Ive known him for roughly 5 years but we been dating 11 months now.

If he loves you, he should let you go so you can further your education and have a better life and job when you come back to him. While it's cute that he doesn't want you to go, it would be a bit selfish too.

nihun:

@Topic deja vu.

I would not call them, they would defiantly take me for a fool.

I would forgive and forget, because, I have far better things it do than dwell on lowlifes.

Wrong topic.
Re: . by nihun(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^Topic changed whilst posting shocked shocked.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
@Diva

Dont think its about Love. He's having a trust issue.

It's not impossible to to find a case where a partner travels and finds someone else.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2010
You just have to make a choice. Travelling or staying,
Re: . by PokerFace(f): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2010
You don't joke with your career! What if you stay and he dumps you? What do you do?
We are talking about a boyfriend here NOT a husband!

The choice is yours to make!
Re: . by slex(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
PokerFace:

You don't joke with your career! What if you stay and he dumps you? What do you do?
We are talking about a boyfriend here NOT a husband!

The choice is yours to make!

@poster pokerface is spot on
Re: . by Faher(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
I can't do LDR either.
He's spot on, move on with your life.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 28, 2010
@poster
people that go into this LDR have to be strong and dedicated to one another. since you guys have been together only for 11months, i dont think that its long enough (especially if you are going to be away longer than a year).

as hard as it may be, break it off and go further your education. . . . . . at least he is not stoopid enough to ask you to stay. you dont have to start anything over, you can just wait and hope that when you come back, he would still be free.
Re: . by papagee1(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2010
^^

Mr.brown i seriously hope you have stopped calling that girl during cheap midnite calls~
Re: . by papagee1(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2010
Jeez Im also facin the same dilemma but mine is willing to wait for me for just 1year~

after which, stories can stat arising~
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2010
^^^^^^you don start again?!
you are lucky the poster of that other thread didnt want to release your number. . . . . . . .you'll have been busted Cahill cole, LOL!
Re: . by Pweety4me(f): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2010
R u travelling as in going 2 live over dere?
Re: . by ThePelican(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2010
I think you both should work on a common understanding where you'll be able to discuss your fears and insecurity. Actually, you'll find it surprising that it's not as bad as you think until you have tried to work it out. If you've talked before, tried it one more time and be expressive about it.
Re: . by papagee1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^you don start again?!
you are lucky the poster of that other thread didnt want to release your number. . . . . . . .you'll have been busted Cahill cole, LOL!
Lol, Mr brown, U tink u gat game
Tell her to bring her game forth,
we both know that you are the guy that secretly called that babe
dont lemme bring out your previous threads when you discussed it with luizworld~ tongue

ThePelican:

I think you both should work on a common understanding where you'll be able to discuss your fears and insecurity. Actually, you'll find it surprising that it's not as bad as you think until you have tried to work it out. If you've talked before, tried it one more time and be expressive about it.
^^ :oSWALLOWS,
Re: . by petebor02(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
wether masters or madams degree as u know ur degree ends in the kitchen so make a good choice now.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
papa-gee:

Lol, Mr brown, U tink u gat game
Tell her to bring her game forth,
we both know that you are the guy that secretly called that babe
dont lemme bring out your previous threads when you discussed it with luizworld~ tongue

what the hell are you talking about?! stop whatever you are smoking!
what discussion you are talking about?! are you just talking nonsense because thanks to your facebook page, i can identify you as the late night caller?!
by the way, i thought you lived in the caribbean?! do you want to retract that too?! LMAO!!!!!!
I DARE YOU TO BRING IT ON!!!!(whatever you are talking about)
Re: . by papagee1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

what the hell are you talking about?! stop whatever you are smoking!
what discussion you are talking about?! are you just talking nonsense because thanks to your facebook page, i can identify you as the late night caller?!
by the way, i thought you lived in the caribbean?! do you want to retract that too?! LMAO!!!!!!
I DARE YOU TO BRING IT ON!!!!(whatever you are talking about)
Hold on,
I will bring my evidence up later
rite now im working on getting a new nairaland babe grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2010
papa-gee:

Hold on,
I will bring my evidence up later
rite now im working on getting a new nairaland babe grin grin

come on man, i am waiting. . . . . . . . . or are you just here claiming garbage?!
show me that thread where i "supposedly" talk about that phone call with Luizworld.
BRING IT ON!
Re: . by Ivynwa(f): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2010
Keep your mind open girl. He might even be doing you a favour. It's a case of

Flex your wing and fly like butterfly----if you-u-u-u-u return to me----"

Remember who sang that? Maria Carey
If you are meant for each other and are destined to be, what will be will be. If not you may meet another awesome person there.
Thank God that this thread is not reading like
"OMG, I travelled out, met BF B and don't know how to break BF A's heart"-----smile
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^^nah! i'm cool with Papa Gee/190, we all know he is a joker but i have a hitch that he is the one who called Afrobaby. he claims that he is living in the Caribbean but i know for a fact that he aint.
read your mail?! what mail?! are you the one who sent me the msg supposedly from "tiger paw"
?
@Papa Gee/190. . . . . from your Facebook we can clearly see that you are in 9ja therefore, since the call Afrobaby received had a local number, it excludes me and further incriminates you (trying to lie through your teeths that you are NOT living in 9ja)

190:

what makes u think im the person,
besides im not in nigeria
im in the Caribbean islands
Re: . by 190: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2010
^^
Mr.brown i aint Living in 9JA angry embarassed
I am currently having a vacation @ the carribean island
somewhere off the coast of bahamas tongue
I dont have ur # i would have called u up immediately tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^^^LMAO!!!!! on holiday from 9ja i suppose?! lol
man stop bullsh*iting!
Re: . by 190: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2010
^^

oK Ok
you win
But i didnt call her! angry angry

will get u another day
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^^^wise choice my brotha!

i guess since Afrobaby stop posting on that thread, we may never know who really did.

(1) (Reply)

Problems! Problems! Problems! / How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! / Does She Wanna Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.