Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) (4569 Views)

Let Us Make More Money Through The Nigerian Stock Market: RECOMMENDATIONS! / Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k / Invest And Let Your Money Work For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2018
I officially end this program or plan. Even though the first part has been closed earlier this month, I am closing the "future plan altogether." I hope to find more serious people in the future. Please, people should stop posting their emails. I won't reply or respond to your email again.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Dwise11(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2018
emzycool90@yahoo.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2018

I'm kinda disappointed in the way some of you guys carry holiness for head. I feel I wasted my time trying to help people make money online with the way many people here responded to the email I sent. Well, I have closed the program and I'm not interested in helping anyone here again. However, this post is to let the "holy ones of Nigeria" and the "doubting Thomases" to see that the program is real and I have good plans for the future. The picture below is the money I made this month. Thanks to everyone. Enjoy your life.

Click here to see my September earnings/money

I officially end this program or plan. Even though the first part has been closed earlier this month, I am closing the "future plan" altogether. I hope to find more serious people in the future. Please, people should stop posting their emails. I won't reply or respond to your email again.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Chrismanuels(m): 3:23am On Sep 22, 2018
Chrismanuelson@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Uduakden(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hy pls email me on uduakjokon@gmail
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Spadee: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Is it too late for me?

atsator2020@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Qudus08(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
akinsolaqudus@gmail.com
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by adahgold(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks4thegift:

Modified

Click here to see my September earnings/money

Bro forget all this holy people I'm not even aware of this I'm interested bro if you would teach me. Thanks.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by adahgold(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by adahgold(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks4thegift:
Hello everyone. I sad to tell you guys that the registration has closed for now until further notice. For those that contacted me earlier, I sent a broadcast message via your email yesterday. Please, check your inbox. Thank you all. Have a nice day.

Most of us like me I just saw your post not quite long. Anything to help a brother.
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks4thegift:
Please, check your email.
pls im interested likely to join you *plusi have a laptop with constant aces to internet.that will enable the biz,.heres my email joshuaolatunji25@yahoo.com
wil expect to hear from u soon
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Thanks4thegift(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Join My Future Dream And Let Us Make Money Together (closed) by Uduakden(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2018
uduakjokon@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Land Banking Made Easy With Better Earnings And Shorter Duration / . / Neu Diamond Hub Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.