Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

5 Causes Of Bad-body Odor & How To Avoid Them. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Causes Of Bad-body Odor & How To Avoid Them. (330 Views)

Body Odor Home Remedies / Natural Remedies For Treating Bad Body Odour / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Causes Of Bad-body Odor & How To Avoid Them. by anyiniceone: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Walking down in the mist of people and suddenly some people started disappearing with ugly faces indicating that an irritating odor just arrived, is what some people experiences and such an experience do leave a negative mark on the said deserted individual.

Bad-body odor is the most offensive odor that could possess an individual based on certain factors. No wonder, my lodge mate those days in the university was finding it difficult to come out in the mist of others especially during get-together games.

This guy always get embarrassed that he decided to join us one day in exercising. He did like 10 minutes and started oozing-out fowl smelling odor to the notice of others and guess what? People started disappearing, and later, when I asked one of us who said that the guy sucks! As in, foul smell!!

Can you see such an embarrassment because, I knew he noticed it too and left without notification. Though such situation is embarrassing, there is still cause for achieving a healthier body system. Not minding if you are a victim of such or, relations who might possess this odor.

There is still some tiny behavior you could exhibit to bring a positive lasting solution to what faces you just now. Remember, tiny daily character transcends to regular habits. So, these daily habits to be examined now if observed will definitely bring an end to this your ugly experiences due to bad-body odor.

There are certain factors that could be the cause of this bad-body odor apart from people naturally claiming that body odors are natural and uses this as collateral for dirtiness which I do not believe in such a flamboyant excuses. Below are certain factors that could lead to bad-body odor if not observed:--- http://www.kingsleyanyi.com//index.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Couples Might Just Ditch Condoms And Birth Control Pills As China. / Over Come Back Pain With Phyil Fresh Herbal Tea. / Health:how Outreach Programs Promote Family Planning In Zaria, Provided By NURHI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.