Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? (33726 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Who Are Your Three Worst Governors In Nigeria? / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2010
Which Governor Has The Best And Worst Performance?

Seriously Ogun state Gbenga Daniel should be elected as the worst governor of the world. This guy is currently using is seventh year with no improvement to hold onto its so painful am from Ogun State and I was told he had something to do with the death of the man who was gonna change it: Dipo Dina.

This guy has no plan at all for his state and when he declared his asset he said he's worth "#N4bn" how come. This guy is a [bleep]. I wish I was  from Delta state because I think that man has really changed Delta.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
I would say Fashola is the best with Amaechi a close second.

While Theodore Orji has the worst performance then Ohakim!
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
I say it should be Fashola and Emmanuel Uduaghan. And i think the governor of Plateau state too is full of crap
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Esedendo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
Frm wat i hav seen nd heard, i rate fashola, amaechi, lmoke, godswil akpabio, nd my comrade gov-adams oshiomhole ar among d best. Bt d worst, i dont knw
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Esedendo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2010
Frm wat i hav seen nd heard, i rate fashola, amaechi, lmoke, godswil akpabio, nd my comrade gov-adams oshiomhole ar among d best. Bt d worst, i dont knw
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2010
Am saying it Gbenga Daniels remains the worst.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by atikubaba(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2010
Fashola is d best ,Oyinlola of osun State is d worst
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by jookco(m): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2010
Daniel gbenga is a pure saint compared to t.a orji of my state,ovum state bank open daily in abia maybe once in a week because of insecurity
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2010
Theodore orji is far better. If you see ogun state you will cry.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Horlazuncanmi(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2010
Best Governor Fashola of lagos
The worst Governor, and the winner is The Vagabond himself Gbenga Daniel of Ogun state
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2010
@Holazuncami exactly that guy is a vagabond
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by yemmight(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2010
Fash remains best gov of course while Orji and Daniel are the worst. You can imagine that cocain user, dan is seeking for 100 billion for profect in ogun state? Unfortunately people of Ogun don't really know that the project is meant for his senatorial ambition in 2010. From a reliable source he has increased his 60m offer each to his legislators to 100m to achieve his aims.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by toba1909(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2010
Fash Rocks!!!

Akalamagbo SUCKS!!!!!!!
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by xterra2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2010
Best Governors:
Babatunde Fashola
Governor Amaechi

Worst:
Ibrahim Gaidam -Yobe
Gbenga Daniel
Timpre Slyva
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
xterra2:

Best Governors:
Babatunde Fashola
Governor Amaechi

Worst:
Ibrahim Gaidam -Yobe
Gbenga Daniel
Timpre Slyva

abeg include oshiomhole in the good list while akala should be in the bad list.lol
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by yemmight(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
How come are we leaving out Akala? Daniel should be rated above him down below.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2010
Nooo! Daniel is the leader. I wish that guy died instead of Yaradua. The guy is the definition of useless.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2010
yemmight:

How come are we leaving out Akala? Daniel should be rated above him down below.
daniel is a disgrace to the yoruba and nigeria entirely.he's doing nothing at all atleast Akala is patching potholes,building toilets and employing graduates as taxi drivers.daniel on the other hand is living on the glory of osoba,i learnt he has mortgage the entire ogun state.he must definitely end in kirikiri.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by youngies(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2010
Top 3 Best Performers:
1. Gov. Fash
2. Gov. Chime
3. Gov. Amaechi

Top 3 Worst Performers:
1. OGD
2. Akala
3. Orji
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

daniel is a disgrace to the yoruba and nigeria entirely.he's doing nothing at all atleast Akala is patching potholes,building toilets and employing graduates as taxi drivers.daniel on the other hand is living on the glory of osoba,i learnt he has mortgage the entire ogun state.he must definitely end in kirikiri.
This is bad but funny "graduates as taxi drivers". That's even better compared to daniel that guy is bag of shit.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
xterra2:

Best Governors:
Babatunde Fashola
Governor Amaechi

Worst:
Ibrahim Gaidam     -Yobe
Gbenga Daniel
Timpre Slyva

That Ibrahim "Gaidam" sounds like Ibrahim "god damn". Lol
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by chiozor: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
orji of Abia State is the worst of all embarassed
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ehoi: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2010
[size=18pt]Is this Nigeria?[/size]

Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by jarkbauer: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
Ehoi:

[size=18pt]Is this Nigeria?[/size]

[size=16pt]for where?[/size]
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by xterra2(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^^^^^ Its in Benin Edo State

youngies:

Top 3 Best Performers:
1. Gov. Fash
2. Gov. Chime
3. Gov. Amaechi

Top 3 Worst Performers:
1. OGD
2. Akala
3. Orji

Re-order that Gov Amaechi perfoms more than Chime though Chime is a perfomer too,amaaechi better
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2010
@chizor Daniel is the worst that guy has no nominee.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by AloyEmeka5: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2010
xterra2:

Worst:
Ibrahim Gaidam     -Yobe
Gbenga Daniel
Timpre Slyva

How dare you omit Theodore Orji in the list of worst governors?. That is his rightful position and I don't like the way you are robbing him off his birthright. You must be a tribalist. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by AloyEmeka5: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Daniel is doing nothing? Are you kidding me? Who is at the helm of all the assassination in Ogun state lately?. Give honor to whom honor is due abeg.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by hercules07: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2010
jarkbauer:

[size=16pt]for where?[/size]

Are you sure that is not Tinubu square at night when it was renovated?
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by Ruq: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
@Aloy+Emeka you got it right Daniels is in charge of the assassins in ogun state. That guy must end up in Kirkiri
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by yemmight(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Come and see Daniel every weekend at the back of stadium some weekends with his entourage shaking bear and ganja.  I pity whoever is taking over from him in 2010.  Ogun is already soaked in debt and now the guy is seeking for 100bn bond shocked God have mercy!
Re: Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? by seanet02: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2010
Daniel is not the worst governor, he is just one of the most disastrous governors, akala is the worst, the only governor that bleaches his body in the country. Orji is just one of the most cult oriented governors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells / Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.