Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Iphone I0s 9 And Lower Can No Longer Support The Use Of Twitter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone I0s 9 And Lower Can No Longer Support The Use Of Twitter (268 Views)

Android Phones Will Soon No Longer Support Installation Of APK Files, See Why / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone I0s 9 And Lower Can No Longer Support The Use Of Twitter by vwegba1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Following a message in the app’s update text in its latest App Store release this week, only those iPhone iOS 10 or higher will continue to have a supported mobile client. Twitter says iPhone i0S 9 users can no longer support their app.

The company’s message notes this decision will allow it to streamline its app development for all clients.

Twitter is set to follow LinkedIn and Snapchat who also only support iOS 10 or higher. Facebook, meanwhile, caters to anyone on iPhone iOS 9 or above.

iOS 10 was released nearly 2 years ago, and next month, Apple device owners will gain access to the public release of iOS 12.

Twitter says that anyone still running iPhone iOS 9 or older will no longer receive updates, so those who want to receive performance improvements, bug fixes and new features will need to upgrade.... More updates from our website... Click the link below

https://www.mntrends.com/2018/08/iphone-i0s-9-and-lower-can-no.html/

Re: Iphone I0s 9 And Lower Can No Longer Support The Use Of Twitter by SexyCrixus25(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Skype Introduces Video Call Recording Feature With Options To Save And Share / What Do You Think Of The New Iphone Series? / Facebook Lite Now Available For Ios Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.