Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) (1140 Views)

11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by MrGist: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
GistMore.com

See more here >>> http://gistmore.com/different-types-people-angry-meme-collection

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by MrGist: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by MrGist: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by Oche211(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by MrGist: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy sad :oP

Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by MrGist: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
sad :oo

Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by SexyCrixus25(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Am ño 3
Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by Truths22(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
I'm angry at this post like this angry.. Its so stale and so dry
Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by Ionkidiz(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
That number 3 got me laughing
Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by itspzpics(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
No:1 peepz are deadly, silent killers cheesy
am 15 sha, lemme come and be going.
Re: Different Types Of People When They Are Angry (Meme Collection) by SGR1: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Marketing strategy for christal home.......... As for me am the gentle type... I dont look for trouble... But if am on my own jejelly and trouble comes ..hmmmm u will be suprised to see me go ramboo, terminator, jackie chan, hulk and oh yes i might even go wakanda on it.

But to vex scatter tins is very sweet ooo expecially if its not your tins lol

(1) (Reply)

CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] / Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photo With Her Son, Prays For All Barren Women / Cardi B Has Slammed Jussie Smollet And Call Him A Lier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.