Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. (2704 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hi there,

In today's edition of #NPowerQuickStories, we feature M'life and his thoughts on N-Power and the Social Investment Programmes of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration.

#NPowerNG

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Kuffree: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Anyone who is not blinded by hatred of this administration, will speak well about the selection process of Npower. It is the most transparent government recruitment I have ever witness.

I am a post graduate student in the University of Uyo. All my friends in the Hostel who applied for the 2017 Batch were selected and currently deployed to their various PPA.

As I write this, my roommates and I are looking forward to the first stipend.

Go get your PVC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by IamaVictor: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Kudos to you npower... I forgot the password to my previous email so i opened a new one. Please i would like u to change my email on my profile to osakwevictor2020@gmail.com.. This is my number, 07032050668. Thanks
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Masco2006: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
IamaVictor:
Kudos to you npower... I forgot the password to my previous email so i opened a new one. Please i would like u to change my email on my profile to osakwevictor2020@gmail.com.. This is my number, 07032050668. Thanks
Any person can do such. why not change the email password instead of changing email address.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 5:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Kuffree:
Anyone who is not blinded by hatred of this administration, will speak well about the selection process of Npower. It is the most transparent government recruitment I have ever witness.

I am a post graduate student in the University of Uyo. All my friends in the Hostel who applied for the 2017 Batch were selected and currently deployed to their various PPA.

As I write this, my roommates and I are looking forward to the first stipend.

Go get your PVC

Well said, Mr Kuffree.
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2018
IamaVictor:

Kindly try password reset on your email, if you are unable to retrieve it.

Send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Mainman4: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2018
npowerng:
Hi there,

In today's edition of #NPowerQuickStories, we feature M'life and his thoughts on N-Power and the Social Investment Programmes of President Muhammadu Buhari's administration.

#NPowerNG
@Npower, Please my names were interchanged on my profile, so i want you to help me re-arrange it in this order Surname: ADESANOYE, First name: ODUNYEMI, Middle
name: DAVID. Phone no: 08062251573.... That is how it appear on my bank details, so
i want it in that order, because i dont want to have payment issue. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Masco2006: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmm , 2017 any development because today is 31, we need this stipend today oh!
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by dukekingsley(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
We are all looking forward to your promise for today, i hope you'll abide to your promised tho. Thanks
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Masco2006: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2018
does it mean that Afolabi is a liar?
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by aminu790(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Masco2006:
does it mean that Afolabi is a liar?
Technical problem
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Chibuway(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
This scheme is very transparent in their dealings, kudos. I urge them Ogas to still have 2017 beneficiaries in their mind. The stipend will go a long way in helping,.
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Standardcosting(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chibuway:
This scheme is very transparent in their dealings, kudos.
I urge them Ogas to still have 2017 beneficiaries in their mind.
The stipend will go a long way in helping,.
How is it transparent?

Just like typical Nigerian politicians. Have they paid 2017 beneficiaries they promised to pay 31st?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Masco2006: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2018
aminu790:
Technical problem
All the time,technical problem. npower,
Don't forget that you are dealing with intellectuals here. not illiterate any thing u say, make sure you fulfill it. Because we are not fools.
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by foliade(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Masco2006:

All the time,technical problem. npower,
Don't forget that you are dealing with intellectuals here. not illiterate any thing u say, make sure you fulfill it. Because we are not fools.
Pls take note It is aminu790 that is replying your message not npower
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by dbestuncle: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
i heard salary of August don dey show? lets hear ur testimony. have u gotten alert
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by lookingfly: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
How far npower, today is 2nd already ooo..... When are you guys sending the money

1 Like

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mainman4:
@Npower, Please my names were interchanged on my profile, so i want you to help me re-arrange it in this order Surname: ADESANOYE, First name: ODUNYEMI, Middle
name: DAVID. Phone no: 08062251573.... That is how it appear on my bank details, so
i want it in that order, because i dont want to have payment issue. Thanks in anticipation.

Kindly channel this complaint to Volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
lookingfly:
How far npower, today is 2nd already ooo..... When are you guys sending the money

Payment would commence once the validation process has been concluded.
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Chibuway:
This scheme is very transparent in their dealings, kudos.
I urge them Ogas to still have 2017 beneficiaries in their mind.
The stipend will go a long way in helping,.

Kudos to you too, for your patience.
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
dukekingsley:
We are all looking forward to your promise for today, i hope you'll abide to your promised tho. Thanks

We always keep to our words, we can’t come this far and abandon our beneficiaries now.
Once the validation process has been concluded payment would commence.
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by lookingfly: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
npowerng:

Payment would commence once the validation process has been concluded.
when would the validation be completed? You guys haven't done validation, yet you kept pressing that nothing will stop you guys from paying at the end of August. Why is lying you peoples specialty, you guys can't tell the truth for once? It's a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Xbolmax: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
I got this on my dashboard. Pls what am I suppose to do now?

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by nazablossom(f): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
@npowerng. Our programme is coming to an end yet some of us have not gotten their devices while other beneficiaries have been enjoying their own devices since last year. Check it now, is it fair? Please don't tell me to send mail because I have sent countless mails still nothing has be done about it. The device is available at the distribution centers but they wouldn't give it out because there's no text message yet. So, whose fault is it then?

I just hope that 2017 batch won't go through what we have been through.
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by odunbaku4real(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
pls sir, i uploaded leta of assumption of duty i collected frm my ppa instead of d deployment leta frm my LGA. I just want to change it now. Hope dis wil not affect my payment for aug. Pls, i need urgent response plssssssssss
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
npowerng:

Kudos to you too, for your patience.
those who for one reason or the other have there deployment letter rejected on the portal, are they entitle to august stipend
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Goovo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Waziu:
Update on N-Power 2017 Batch..

We are still expecting Deployment Schedules from the following States:

1. Abia
2. Borno
3. Delta
4. Kaduna
5. Kano
6. Katsina
7. Kebbi
8. Lagos
9. Nasarawa
10. Ondo
11. Yobe

As such we would be unable to prepare the volunteers of these States into payroll for August 2017...

Kindly please return your deployment schedules using thesame N-Power Support email by which you received it...

No. 2
For the other (25) States + FCT that we have received, we are in the process of cleaning up, and uploading your submission unto the broad N-Power portal.

To also forestall reoccurrences of the 2016 Batch where in some good number of our volunteers failed to show up at their deployed PPA but commenced receiving stipends simply because they returned on your deployment schedule as deployed..we have introduced a process of validating their uploaded STAMPED OR SIGNED deployment letter at their PPA (as a confirmation of resumption) with your submitted deployment schedules before processing them into payroll.

Now this process takes quite some time hence we are behind in the August 2018 payroll (indeed their first payroll) for the 2017 Batch....coupled with delays in receipt of various States’ deployment schedules

We would however begin processing them in Payroll Batches for payment from next week...

1 Like

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olaleyeabdullah:
those who for one reason or the other have there deployment letter rejected on the portal, are they entitle to august stipend

They will be paid for August but not until they get their letter approved
Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by npowerng: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Xbolmax:
I got this on my dashboard. Pls what am I suppose to do now?

The information is very clear, how may we be of help

1 Share

Re: Hi There, In Today's Edition Of #npowerquickstories. by Xbolmax: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
npowerng:

The information is very clear, how may we be of help
I never change my ppa... I was thinking maybe the picture is not clear enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 / Direct Short Services Commission / Star Times Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.