Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) (27677 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alighoda2:
be careful young man
Yahoo pastor
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
OUR GOD IS MIRACULOUS
MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED!

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alighoda2:
be careful young man

The 2 of you should come here
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by mynaijadj(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
I see many here who would have shouted "crucify him" if they were present before Pontius Pilate that particular day despite having been fed alogside multitudes from a little boys meal.

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by turkish(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
LAMBA
niceprof:
This Child is blessed.Meeting Pastor Chris will surly cause a turn around in her life and family.
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by Uzzih: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank you Jesus.

Before you label yahoo pastor, imagine that your own present or future daughter be kidnapped for only 2weeks. Better rescind your comment.

For me and my household, I glorify God.

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
omamush:
see set up abi publicity stunt.. poor lil girl despite what she went through I'm just happy the girl is home.
if I were you I would delete this comment.

You are woman and no man feels the pain of child birth like the woman...

Just imagine if you can use your child for any form publicity order than TV advert?

Watch your thought

5 Likes

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by Xano(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by DansomtoC(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
God knows better. It's well.
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by DansomtoC(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
God knows better. It's well
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by hagisolo: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.....
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by DansomtoC(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
It's well
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by loverboys: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Reelmii:
WHO DID THIS.......
Jesus Oh My God!
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by itswell1: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
jdluv:
Thank God...but I sense someone playing a game.
Dem steal pikin for Lagos and found in orphanage home in Benin.
How did she get there? From Lagos to Benin and not enugu, port Harcourt, zamfara etc but Benin where Christ embassy has a strong base
Who dropped her there?
Every thing NAA miracle in order to get members, members bring in more Cash.
Doctrine of Balaam Churches

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by itzMizELo(f): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Saw this on Insta.... M so happy 4 them.
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by Maamin(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
wink
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by sageb: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wow! Its the Lord's doing.
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by showstopperss(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Reelmii:
WHO DID THIS.......
Jesus oh my God wowwwww
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
You will know it's not a game when your daughter is kidnapped

jdluv:

2 Likes

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by thorpido(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
itswell1:

Dem steal pikin for Lagos and found in orphanage home in Benin.
How did she get there? From Lagos to Benin and not enugu, port Harcourt, zamfara etc but Benin where Christ embassy has a strong base
Who dropped her there?
Every thing NAA miracle in order to get members, members bring in more Cash.
Doctrine of Balaam Churches
Where doesn't Christ Embassy have a strong base?Port Harcourt,Abuja or even Uyo?
Doubting Thomases.I pray you don't have to go through what the parents have been through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by thunderbabs: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
jdluv:

Detective jdluv, you myt want to continue fom where the Security personnel left off...

1 Like

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by iSpread(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
93Miles:
How did she return? From where did she return from? Who was her abductor? Was any ransom paid?
Re-read the post again.

2 Likes

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wat a great news...thank You Lord .
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
So the adulterous pastorpreneur is now claiming credit ?
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by donnie(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Why is it that, I find it hard believing these gods of Men...

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by costandi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
mildflame:
"When I saw the videos of all your prayer sessions at home, it was a demonstration of faith. Most of the time, they will tell you, when children are stolen they are never found. So this is a wonderful miracle, a wonderful miracle.”

lies, setup, arrangee kidnapping.....Imagine they had the time to be RECORDING their prayer session
They were live instagram prayer sessions conducted by several people. Stop being negative.
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by madgoat(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin Christ Embassy staged it all grin grin grin
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Father thank you for this miracle, indeed you are a miracle worker...
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by yinnyme(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Correctgist:

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/breaking-baby-elo-ogidi-reunites-with-parents-meets-pastor-chris-2/

Praise be to Jesus Christ. I know one day unrepentant kidnappers will be in hell.
Re: Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) by mildflame: 2:44am On Aug 28, 2018
costandi:
They were live instagram prayer sessions conducted by several people. Stop being negative.

Listen to yourself again and again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don't Believe In Heaven And Hell... / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.