Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police (26709 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Qsscruz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
I hope they are the Police aint goofing around again..
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by bcube01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Why arrest homosexuals
Cos it's against the law of the land just like robbery, rape, murder just to mention a few..
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by dahnimoh(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
I no follow is #50k.

Police don't hammer
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
bcube01:

Cos it's against the law of the land just like robbery, rape, murder just to mention a few..

being a homosexual (as in someone attracted to the same sex) is not illegal according to the Nigerian constitution,what is illegal is engaging in same sex activity

don't confuse this

2 Likes

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by BlackManta(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
AmazingELixir:
The Nigerian society and specifically the Nigerian police should please leave this guys alone, people's personal sexual orientation is hardly anywhere close to the myriad of security challenges we are faced in this country.we need to put our priorities straight in this country if we are to make any headway.
By the way I'm straight before troll exponents latch on my mention cool

If the POLICE chanelled the energy they used in arresting gays to arresting rapists and peadophiles, we would have less cases of rape and child molestation.

These homosexuals are the least of our problems.
Infact they are hardly a problem at all especially if their relationship is personal and between two consenting adults.

I wish the headline read : 57 PEADOPHILES ARRESTED.

I'm straight btw and i have a right to express my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by BlackManta(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
bcube01:

Being a gay is not a crime in Nigeria.
But Same sex activities is a crime.

You can be gay and as long as you dont get married to same sex or engage in intercourse with same sex, YOU HAVE NOT COMMITED ANY CRIME.

Dont confuse it.

Take a closer look at the constitution for clarification.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Galaticos444: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Afonja ajonka
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by CandidNotes: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Now we know why Bobrisky came up with his "I'm not a homosexual" story...
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by ogibaba: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Evil everywhere. Hmmmmm Pls End time is seriously booting. Thus, tomorrow they will either claim to be Christians or Muslims.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by wink2015(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Is Bobrisky not a CROSSDRESSER?

Those out there calling him gay or HOMOx
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Ayo79(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
check out this new blog.... www.ojiseotito.com
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Uzzih: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Nigerian Police should have tested them on the spot ,to ascertain if they were what was alleged
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by David160(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wetin consign me kwanu
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by leofab(f): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
See how Christians will applaud this and frown when Borno state government destroys beer parlors and chalets. religion is a curse to humanity.. Live and let others live...
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by higgs: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
I intensely dislike homosexuality but this is getting suspicious. With the way things are going, sooner or later, unscrupulous police men may start using false accusations of homosexuality to extort money from innocent people.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by YorubaAssasin: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
I hope and pray they arrest that dude...

He's also one of 'em!
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ignore him again.
He's so much begging for your attention
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Nwaohafia1: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
hurify147:
forgive dem. nah their body.

Hmmm
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by oloriooko(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
They should be de-balled asap
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by revolt(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Of all the problems facing the police in lagos its what adult men do in their rooms with their bodies that worries our useless police .....idiats
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by oloriooko(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
BlackManta:

Being a gay is not a crime in Nigeria.
But Same sex activities is a crime.

You can be gay and as long as you dont get married to same sex or engage in intercourse with same sex, YOU HAVE NOT COMMITED ANY CRIME.

Dont confuse it.

Take a closer look at the constitution for clarification.
To you now na talk you talk abi
In your wise mind one can be a faag and not get involved in homo sexual activities?
Haba you set judge this thing na!
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Why arrest homosexuals

because it is a crime in Nigeria

And its also a crime for you to be as preety as this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by klax(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
I guess those bastards sodomite are waiting for Donald Duke.

Police should chop off their dicks one by one and ask them to chew it raw and give them water to balance the diet f u c k I n g bastards.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by BlackManta(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
oloriooko:

To you now na talk you talk abi
In your wise mind one can be a faag and not get involved in homo sexual activities?
Haba you set judge this thing na!

YES

Same way someone can be heterosexual and not engage in sexual activities.

Reverend fathers and nuns are a good example.

1 Like

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by crownson(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nawaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Walamu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
metronaija4:
The Lagos State Police Command on Monday said it had arrested 57 persons suspected to be involved in homosexual activities in the Egbeda area of the state.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, CP Edgal Imohimi, confirmed the arrest to newsmen during a news conference.

He said that the suspects were picked up on Sunday at 2 a.m. while they were performing gay-initiation for newly recruited members, according to the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.

“Intelligence gathered revealed that some youths will be initiated into a Gay/Homosexual Club between 1 a.m and 2 a.m., at Kelly Ann Hotel/ Event Centre, located at No. 3-7, Adenrele St., Egbeda, an action contrary to Section 1 (1) of Same Sex Marriage, Act 2014.

“Consequent upon this, some operatives from the Shasha and Idimu Police Stations stormed the venue and met no less than 80 young men.

“They were taking different types of drinks including banned substances like Tramadol, Shisha laced with substances suspected to be Marijuana.

“As soon as they sighted the police, they ran into different directions but the team arrested 57 of them,” he said.

The CP said that investigation into the case was ongoing and the suspects would be charged to court soon.

However, some of the suspects who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on the sidelines of the press conference, denied the allegations.

They said that they were at the hotel to attend a wedding and a birthday party.

One of the suspects, James Obialu, said that he was a dancer and had come to the party to perform before he was arrested.

“I am not a gay, I am a dancer and I was there to perform before I was arrested. I am a responsible citizen and I work at the Alimosho General Hospital as a counsellor for those living with HIV,” he said.

Another suspect, Samuel Olarotimi, 22, and also a graduate of Mass Communication from the Yaba College of Technology, said that there were other females in the hotel who were not arrested.

“I was there for a birthday party which started late. About eight ladies were at the bar with us while some other ladies were dressing up in their rooms.

“I don’t know why the police refused to arrest the other females but brought us here as alleged homosexuals, “ he said.

One of them, Bob China, said that he accompanied his friend, a caterer, to deliver food at the party but was arrested while waiting outside the hotel.

http://www.metronaija.ng/lagos-police-arrests-57-suspected-homosexuals/

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Bush4u: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
hurify147:
forgive dem. nah their body.

If actually they were gays,why will they be forgiven?
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by omocalabar(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
what exactly is their crime?....have they arrested charlie boys daughter?
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Bush4u: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Why arrest homosexuals

Baby it's against Nigeria's law act as Amended in Section (no idea) sub section (no idea) it's very bad � for me to leave you and start going after my fellow guy,it's an abomination my dear.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Bush4u: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
klax:
I guess those bastards sodomite are waiting for Donald Duke.

Police should chop off their dicks one by one and ask them to chew it raw and give them water to balance the diet f u c k I n g bastards.

I don't really understand,what does this case has to do with Donald duke? Please trow more light.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Bush4u: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

because it is a crime in Nigeria

And its also a crime for you to be as preety as this

You are very on point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos / Three Tricyclists Arrested For Stealing 300 Bags Of Cement In Ogun (Photos) / Thieves Caught Stealing Trailer Tyres In Aba Stripped Unclad(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.