Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Student Accommodation In India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Accommodation In India (1017 Views)

Need Of Student Accommodation In Coventry This Coming January? / Accommodation In Dubai / Want UK Student Accommodation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Accommodation In India by colors(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
hi, everyone. a friend of mine intends to travel to new delhi for an IT program. pls does anyone have any idea about good places in new delhi for students to rent and also the rates. any info will be welcome. thank you
Re: Student Accommodation In India by collinsfbi(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2010
A friend of mine is presently in India but I don't have his foreign number yet, if you don't mind, go to your Facebook account and and search for "Ayo Ale" then when you add him, I believe he would be in better position to advice you.
Re: Student Accommodation In India by niceguy10: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2010
Indie ki, that country is the last place i will get myself into, a lot of them are here in SA for years and dont want to go back,
Re: Student Accommodation In India by neuro: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2010
@Poster, your best bet is to request the institute or the organizers of the training to kindly assist with getting an accommodation that suits your intended purpose and length of stay. if your friend is staying for a short period, it might be difficult to arrange an accommodation from here.
well, if you would like to mail me the location in Delhi, the intended length of stay etc, maybe i might be able to get some friends to help.
Re: Student Accommodation In India by colors(f): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ neuro pls wats ur email addy. the school is in lado sarai, new delhi
Re: Student Accommodation In India by neuro: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2010
colors:

@ neuro pls wats your email addy. the school is in lado sarai, new delhi
cycloneblue@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Scams Nigerian Nationals Of About 150 Billion Naira / Arik'airlines'the Customer Unfriendly Airline" / UK T-mobile Iphone To Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.