Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Arik'airlines'the Customer Unfriendly Airline" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik'airlines'the Customer Unfriendly Airline" (1018 Views)

List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists / United States : The World's Most Unfriendly Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik'airlines'the Customer Unfriendly Airline" by shehu50(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
I booked online to travel from Abuja to lagos on the 17th of October 2010 in the 1000hrs flight and my return ticket i booked for the 23rd of October in the 2.20pm flight on saturday.we took off at 1000 on the 17th and arrived in lagos on time but on my return journey i got to the airport on Saturday at 0140p.m only to be told that the flight had gone.i was shocked, on getting to the desk the officer at the desk was rude that we should have come on time and there was nothing she could do.when we pointed it to her that the flight was for 2.20p.m she realized her mistake but stil refused to apologise but asked us to come back the next day to take the morning flight.This they did without providing any accomodation for us to opass the night in lagos and without taking int account thatsome people may not even be having money on them.The lady didnt even have the courtesy to inform us why the flight was rescheduled.
Re: Arik'airlines'the Customer Unfriendly Airline" by chelseabmw(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2010
i still love arik

(1) (Reply)

Help With Canada Skilled Permanent Visa / UK T-mobile Iphone To Work In Nigeria / Plz How Do I Fill The Canada Immigration Form I Downloaded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.