Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo (40875 Views)

Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos / Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by Hier(m): 2:01am On Aug 28, 2018
hopefullandlord obinna58, adepeter26, why una no dey comment for this kind thread grin grin grin akintom capslock
Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by daniwise(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Shun tribalism,shun tribalism please please and please shun tribalism.How can we grow if we continue like this.This act is everywhere in Nigeria even in my place-Delta.Yorubas are not the most prominent in this act.Its everywhere.Naija youths plz let's think deep and be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by Bodmas94(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2018
iyandaoluwaoba:

lol
this forum is not for matured minds. If you meet the people behind most of those monikers that takes pride in engaging in E tribal wars, you will realize they are all low lives.
The mods are nothing to write home about too. I wonder what they gain in pushing stuffs like this to front page.
its not like this will reduce crime or stop crime. so what's the point.
Mark my words Nairaland will be history very soon. Seun has left the site in the hands of lazy immature halfeducated, shortsighted, folks.
QED

God bless you and @iykololo for your reasoning. For some time now, I've held myself back from commenting on any posts for obvious reasons.

However, the above tribal posts, which exudes nothing but acrimony, make me want to reach the conclusion that we have lost it in Nigeria.
Such sentiments would not have been much repulsive if it were coming from the older generation. To think that youths of this century who are supposed to be purpose driven, like we have it in other climes, are the ones behind this ethnic jingoism is something that makes me want to cry for this country.

As for Nairaland, I have lost faith in it a long time ago. What's the point of bringing such a post to the front page? Something that does not promote national unity... That does not add one naira to the economy....That only provides an avenue for people to wreak more havoc on the fabric of our unity.....

Seun Osewa, if you have been on vacation, it is high time you returned back, or else your efforts of many years may be wounded fatally THESE PEOPLE ABOVE.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by Butoneday2(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Not surprise @all wen i sighted de name? I no no say dem.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by frozen70(f): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2018
For him to open the phone in that instance and swallow the simple card shows that
He is even smarter than the agent of kidnap that he claimed to be
Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Don't blame them na awo free scholarship

Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by Francopol(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2018
God please protect ur children.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by Kingjames(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2018
It was however gathered that the suspected kidnapper immediately removed the Sims cards from the phone and swallowed it before the people could recover it from him.

He should be immediately injected to regurgitate that serial module service(SIM) to extract necessary info that will track the accomplices and PA Master# wicked Edo state(world).
Re: Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 01, 2018
CyberWolf:
I didn’t even bother to read the news but I already know that it’s our sophisticated brothers from west side. You use another person for blood ritual instead of using any part of your body, that’s because you’re a coward. If you want to indulge in the world of crime, you go to Asia and push drugs, that way you know that you’re going down for your actions alone without dragging another with you.. that shows gut and audacity instead of spineless cowardice.. perfect distinction between my eastern and western brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures / NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.