Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

For The Matured Minded God Fearing Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Matured Minded God Fearing Lady (577 Views)

Matured Minded Ladies From 35yrs For Sexual Pleasure...lagos / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag / I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Matured Minded God Fearing Lady by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
This thread is for that pretty  God fearing , matured minded, xtain yoruba lady btw 22-32 interested in meeting a God fearing , matured minded , xtain yoruba guy 34yrs for a relationship that'll go a long way . If that sound like you then call or text me on 08023095262 lets get talking
Re: For The Matured Minded God Fearing Lady by tayoast(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2010
check ds link.

u guys shd be able 2 work sth out

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-469154.0.html
Re: For The Matured Minded God Fearing Lady by Cindrella(f): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2010
Emiloba please talk to my friend Adaybola, she is a great lady and is great looking too, you may like her okay. Contact her through her thread here and see how it goes okay.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-460699.64.html
Re: For The Matured Minded God Fearing Lady by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2010
Thanks cindrella for the link . Been there and left her a message but if you know her phone number can you plz tell her to call me for us to talk . Dont leave my emaill add here anymore cos i get a dozen scam mails daily .  i 've read a couple of your threads so i have an ebook i'll like to give you on finding the rigth partner hope you wont my calling me too . My number is 08023095262 just keep up the faith in God cos only him can grant our heart desires and be sure to meet the rigth man sooner than you think cos God created a man for every woman and the other way round . Waiting to hear from you ladies , till then stay blessed .
Re: For The Matured Minded God Fearing Lady by Cindrella(f): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2010
Thanks for your good wishes Emiloba. It was a great honour that you responded to my post. God bless you my brother for your understanding and open mindedness. Take care okay.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Ladiez ............. where una dey? / Before You Start Dating / A New Dating Site That Is Completely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.