Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,899 members, 7,866,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (66733 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:
Ghana-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle, has revealed one condition why she will jump into a romantic relationship.

According to the controversial actress, she will only date men who are very rich.

Princess Shyngle, who has warned broke men not to hit her up on social media has revealed the reason behind the said statement.

“I am tired of taking care of myself. I need someone to come and take care of me now,” she said.

When quizzed if she wanted a rich man she boldly said, “whether he is rich, whether he is successful in whatever he is doing now. He could be a banker but just be a generous person. There are many rich people who are not generous.”

“That is the duty of a man. You need to provide for your woman. You need to take care of your woman and you need to support her. That is just the duty of every man. And I am tired of guys that wouldn’t do these things. They are just about I love you, I love you, I love you and that’s about it. Now I want to see the ‘I love you,” she further stated.”

Reports earlier had a story of Princess Shyngle disclosing that she dated former Black Stars and Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien.

The Gambian actress disclosed the name of another superstar she intends to date if she sees that things are right.

It was no other name than that of Togo international footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor who she said she may date very soon.

She described Adebayor as someone who is very rich and gorgeous and those are the things she is looking for her dream man now.

See More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/if-you-dont-have-money-dont-come-close-to-me-bursty-actress-warns-men-pics/
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:
Ghana-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle, has revealed one condition why she will jump into a romantic relationship.

According to the controversial actress, she will only date men who are very rich.

Princess Shyngle, who has warned broke men not to hit her up on social media has revealed the reason behind the said statement.

“I am tired of taking care of myself. I need someone to come and take care of me now,” she said.

When quizzed if she wanted a rich man she boldly said, “whether he is rich, whether he is successful in whatever he is doing now. He could be a banker but just be a generous person. There are many rich people who are not generous.”

“That is the duty of a man. You need to provide for your woman. You need to take care of your woman and you need to support her. That is just the duty of every man. And I am tired of guys that wouldn’t do these things. They are just about I love you, I love you, I love you and that’s about it. Now I want to see the ‘I love you,” she further stated.”

Reports earlier had a story of Princess Shyngle disclosing that she dated former Black Stars and Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien.

The Gambian actress disclosed the name of another superstar she intends to date if she sees that things are right.

It was no other name than that of Togo international footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor who she said she may date very soon.

She described Adebayor as someone who is very rich and gorgeous and those are the things she is looking for her dream man now.

See More: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/if-you-dont-have-money-dont-come-close-to-me-bursty-actress-warns-men-pics/
'(("(.)).)
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Burgerlomo: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gold digger grin
salvationproject:

%' AND 7575=7575 AND '%'='
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

(SELECT (CHR(113)||CHR(98)||CHR(107)||CHR(120)||CHR(113))||(SELECT (CASE WHEN (1437=1437) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END))::text||(CHR(113)||CHR(112)||CHR(113)||CHR(107)||CHR(113)))
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

%' AND SLEEP(5) AND '%'='
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by ODOGWUAFRICA(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
What does this one know? all they know is money and men.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
kandi006:
Nice waist though, I am sure a whole lotta work was involved in achieving it.

I didn't read the trash she wrote.. I only noticed her tiny waist.

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

UNION ALL SELECT NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-- zrrj
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

-6545 UNION ALL SELECT NULL,CONCAT(CONCAT('qbkxq','RChyISeQUExFXddVcThXlTCGDqEjioDIdurddLXG'),'qpqkq'),NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-- HlWi
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

-4084 UNION ALL SELECT NULL,NULL,CONCAT(CONCAT('qbkxq','aESpuFyGfHrUISwRlGSFWihNgUQZqePYMIigpyNX'),'qpqkq'),NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-- bpoO
salvationproject:

-2141 UNION ALL SELECT NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,CONCAT(CONCAT('qbkxq','TeWblFYfFQ'),'qpqkq'),NULL,NULL-- jiFi
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
delilah the destroyer of men.

her victims deserve her.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by idonhammer: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
NNE try me u go know say adebayo dey learn work where flexing dey. This isn't about earning millions of$$$...We spend$$$ in thousands but we no dey mercy money. Adebayo dey fear $$$ but $$$ dey fear us.If u dey game, u sabi

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

UNION ALL SELECT 77,CONCAT(CONCAT('qbkxq','cqVOnovVxn'),'qpqkq'),77,77,77,77,77,77-- wBsU
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by jamesbond07: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Dilianne(f): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Anfieldboss: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
The annoying part is that all she has to offer the man is her vagina undecided angry
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Daeylar:
I support her On this part only.
She has a right to choose and go after what makes her happy.
She said she wanted a generous man sha. Not a rich one.

Princess didn't insult any man. But as usual pained immature idiots who don't like when a woman has standards( they don't like and/or can't attain) and makes choices they wouldn't want her to make, have resorted to calling her olosho.

You agree with this part too? thought you're a feminist??

“That is the duty of a man. You need to provide for your
woman. You need to take care of your woman and you need
to support her. That is just the duty of every man. And I am
tired of guys that wouldn’t do these things.

I now believe most of you just try to paint the movement in bad light.
A true feminist believes provision is the responsibility of both partners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by adonaimart(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
See productivity....turn ur passion to passive income!!! Check my signature! cool
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by buchilino(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
I FEEL SORRY 4 HER, COS UNKNOWINGLY 2HER, SHE'S JUST A SLAVE.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
salvationproject:

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Royalfurnitures: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why not date Dangote, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg.. ?

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70669778:
Hahaha wink cheesy grin
See who is talking o.
When you keep running all around all our posts with the same pic you stole from us, you forgot so fast boy?
Next time you won't start what you can't finish.
You even change from one moniker to another Elder001 and still continue your curses.
Continue...
You must show that guy pepper until he learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Rhozabeth(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
This one Toto go don turn to leather finish!!! Child of perdition!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Johnsown1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is why some women are taken as intimacy gadget or Sex workers because the only thing that many of them thinks is Sex and marriage, No future, no ambitions and no personal goal
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Tozara(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
jamesbond07:
UNION ALL SELECT 77,CONCAT(CONCAT('qbkxq','cqVOnovVxn'),'qpqkq'),77,77,77,77,77,77-- wBsU
Dude, are you crazy? Stop this annoying spamming already. You've almost wasted the entire page.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man by Chinedumsimpero(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
As she ugly rich
I no blame her sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.