Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends (35390 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by TMSMedia: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Actress Princess Shyngle has shared one of the things she wants at this time in her life, IgbereTV reports.

The actress in her Instastory post said she now wants to have only gay friends. Shyngle stated that she tired of her "judgemental, boring and hating ass" straight friends.

She wrote;

"At this point in my life I think I only wanna have gay friends.

I'm sick and tired of y'all boring ass, judge mental, hating ass straight mofos"

https://igberetvnews.com/1408981/princess-shyngle-want-gay-friends/

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by isaiah4life(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Your life, your choice. But there is a must watch movie we all will see at our old age. I hope when you watch your younger self, you will be so proud of all your actions.

The only thing women with this erotic body fear is old age and nothing else.

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Kriss216: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gbola don tire her

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Hashabiah: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
This one don codedly join secret society that embraces gay and lesbians as a mode of acceptance

35 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
She want to test them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by devilmaycry: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol...see waist abeg

Chiamaka I don tell u ...workout make ur waist look like dis but no....na to d chop chop ...waist big...u get luck say ur nyash big too....else undecided

38 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by DropsMic(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
The people below make the best friends

Gays
Atheists
Agnostics
Realists
Traditionalists
People in tech
Writers (not bloggers, actual writers)

Avoid the ones below

Religious people

Those who talk about God alot

People with two English names

Those who can't think for themselves (talking about those wey believe say only those practicing their religion go enter heaven)

Those who have fallen victim twice to a Ponzi scheme

Typical Nigerians (you know them)

Typical Nigerian girls (talking about those dumb ones who think it's a guys sole duty to take care of a woman)

And most importantly avoid those wey add God for their business names... (Talking about them God is my all business enterprise, Grateful to God and sons company etc)

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Baawaa(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
She looks like one of them

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by emmabest2000(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Gbola don tire her

No comment

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by hastrupadewale3(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stupid single sorry shyngle. You need Jesus Christ end time is near

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by floss(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Felabrity: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
"I only want attention and to trend"

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by naijaguy123456(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
tongue

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by gambia(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Your business, everyone is responsible for their action or behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by meobizy(f): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
She means gay men not lesbians. No matter what orientation of a woman, other women do not want them around.

11 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Jidemoo: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Just when I thought I have heard it all

Everybody wan trend by force

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by aykevictor789(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
See cass

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by FuckDModz: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fa.ggots will just tear her nyash

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by faithfull18(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
No comment.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Oyiboman69: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mad woman...who cares?,. I know,one stupid yeyebrity with respond to your irrelevant comment of seeking attention of a deranged woman with already dead career...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nonexisting: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Adicsonbaba(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guys don show this one SHEGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
That's cool. Most Nigerians are hypocrites and judgemental.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by chumaZ(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by DannyWalker: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Miss you got nice ass though.. That's all I have to say.... Bye...

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel there is a new release, a 5mins film we shot titled daughters of Lilith episode One...

Watch and subscribe please
Link in signature below

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by KillAlabi2021(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
99% of women all over the world

Are akwuna akwna
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Omniman(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Advert! Advert! Advertisement!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
This one don codedly join secret society that embraces gay and lesbians as a mode of acceptance

Nothing like that.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
It's a great thing to do..gays are great people to be with..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Only Want To Have Gay Friends by Ara21(f): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
See how fake she looks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rachel Oniga: I Don't Party With My Colleagues Because I Do Not Want Trouble" / #10yearschallenge: Paul Okoye Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.