Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared (1469 Views)

Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal / N5000 Antenatal Allowance For Pregnant Women / How Early Is Antenatal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared by zimbabwean: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2010
hello People

I have just descovered that im pregnant and have my 1st antenatal blood tests booked.The thing is im now getting so scared,

Me and my husband went to get tested about 3months ago and everything came out clear

But im finding myself very worried, To all the women who have been through pregnancy and tests were you so afraid as well? embarassed embarassed
Re: My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared by Arlington(f): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2010
Zimbabwean,
It is normal to be worried that is your mommy instincts kicking in you just want everything to be ok with you baby and it will .
You are just worried about  the tests, i worry everyday that i pray all is well   wink just try and relax everything will be fine.
Re: My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared by Jummy4real(f): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2010
You don't need to be scared. It's so easy BUT don't stress yourself at all. Your husband should encourage u. Make sure u don't miss ur antenatal apptmnts and use ur drugs regularly especially FOLIC ACID which u MUST use everyday. You and your husband will surely carry ur baby IJN.
Re: My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared by whiteroses(f): 2:04am On Jun 30, 2010
^amin
Re: My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared by Sissy3(f): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2010
preg or not, anticipating the result of any medical test can be scary due to the uncertainties. so its quite ok to be sort of afraid but the good news is you have taken the right step by going for it at least you will now know.

just not let it stress you much
Re: My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared by Chydobe: 3:11am On May 12, 2020
Eight Vital Things every African Woman should Expect at their First Antenatal Appointment...Click on link below to find out

http://dailyafricanwoman.com/first-antenatal-appointment-8-vital-things-african-women-need-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Hv More Cases Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria nw. / Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue / If You Cannot Last For 25minutes On Top Of A Woman. There Is A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.